Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you vote with your feet, or keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will soon be seeing Sheff.Utd more realistically in the mini league.

Comment

Any one who has stopped going ...........hang your head in shame
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

And when were successful again you`ll rock up in a half and half scarf ?
        if we got a new 30/40 /80 thousand stadium in t,he Premier league ,id have to share it with people who have abandoned us now , thats a good enough reason to stay in the championship at HQ with the same people who have never ever let us down .
        If you were that desperate for success ,why support QPR ?
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Because always in the past I had hope. Watched through thick and thin and worse times than this but always thought there was light at the end of the tunnel. This time because of Obstinate Ollie I am struggling. If we had a really bad team I would understand but this team are not so bad when played in the right positions,to their strengths
          and not totally confused with everything.

Comment

Every QPR fan has the right not to attend. Doesn't make themany less of a supporter. Everyone has a breaking point. I can't affordbto go right now due to being signed off work and what money i do have spare goes to my kids instead for Christmas and birthdays/days out. Doesn't mean i don't care about the club any less. I watch on the plus pass and do it that way. The club still get money off me. When i can afford to go if and when my health gets better I'll go regular again. But maybe 5 to 10 games a season is all i can do at the moment. The club no matter how p issed off i am with whats happening on and off the pitch will always be my number one priority 2nd only to my kids. There's hardly a moment hoes by when I'm not thinking and wishing things were better so we can all be upbeat instead of how we all are now. Kills me to see us all moaning and groaning like this but it's not the fans that have to change things. Its the club, manager and players. I think it's been proved over last season and this that currently it ain't gonna get no better with this regime in place. And the longer it goes on attendances will drop to around 10 or 11000. Sorry had way too much drink drowning my sorrows and fed up.
            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 14-12-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

People have a variety of reasons for not going. Some can't because of their situation at home or financially. Fair enough imo. But if it's just because things are bad right now then you probably shouldn't bother coming back. Funnily enough it's the latter lot that moan and groan the loudest and get all offended when told they're being muggy and shouldn't come back.
              As said above, I'm a QPR fan. I support my club through thick and thin, through good times and bad. RTID to me doesn't mean I'll just pop back when things are good again.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Haven't been all season due to the club keeping that clown holloway on after last seasons debacle. Too much money to outlay on tickets and travel etc n then to witness utter dross for my liking.
                Last edited by norfolk ranger; 14-12-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

We love an excuse for not attending at Rangers. Remember everyone blaming sky saying it’s because games are not 3pm on a Saturday!!!! Plenty 3pm games but no crowd then we heard when JFH goes I will return but still no change

For me people just dont want to go and try and find a reason to justify it. Unless it’s due to ill health, money, distance or family for me you should attend

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    Any one who has stopped going ...........hang your head in shame
                    haha what an idiot

Comment

This isn't a dig at those who can't come because they can't afford it, family commitments, live far away etc...

Those who choose not to attend because we're going through a rough patch or don't like the gaffer/chairman/director of football/kit man/Jude the cat can't call themselves supporters because they're literally not supporting the club/team.

As mentioned above, if you're looking for glory you might want to think about "supporting" another team.

Comment

If anyone supports QPR for good times, success and all smiles you'd probably want to go and get yourselves mentally evaluated.

Personally IMO It's absolutely no ones business whether people decide to go less, more or the same. Everyone has their reasons.

I wouldn't judge anyone for that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          We love an excuse for not attending at Rangers. Remember everyone blaming sky saying it’s because games are not 3pm on a Saturday!!!! Plenty 3pm games but no crowd then we heard when JFH goes I will return but still no change

For me people just dont want to go and try and find a reason to justify it. Unless it’s due to ill health, money, distance or family for me you should attend
                          Mine's a pint or I'll print this off and give it to Abs on Saturday.....ha!

Comment

Holloway is a prize mug,Why should people pay upwards of 30 quid a game when all that numpty does is select the wrong players and formations on a weekly basis.
                            I've seen some rubbish in the past but this current shower runs it close.

Comment

Interesting results on this one. It's a shame that so many fans have either stopped going as regular, or at least have it their minds to do so. Inevitable though I suppose with the sort of football that's being served up.

Personally, I haven't voted on this one. As an overseas fan who rarely makes more than 4 or 5 games a year I didn't think it was appropriate. But I haven't been at all this season. I have a UK trip pending possibly in January or February and I'd expect I'll probably go to all the home games when I'm back, as well as away games if my mates are going to any while I'm back. Can't say I'm hugely excited for it though if Ollie is still in charge.

Comment

Must admit dont ever look forward to it anymore. Used to always be a buzz. Might just be geting older as well though.

Comment

Working...
                                X