Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you vote with your feet, or keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thinking will come in next year if we are relegated. Especially if season tickets are not reduced accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      The joy of scoring only after going 2 down must surely be wearing thinner by each game.

Millwall, Fulham, Brentford and now Leeds and that's just the home games.
      You conveniently forgot a couple in between, when we beat the top two teams in the division.

Comment

Ollys comments after Brentford game were enough for me. Costs me £100 to come up from Isle of Wight and to receive those comments afterwards was appalling. Think it if you want but never say it, yes football fans are fickle, we all know we are but don’t disrespect the lifeblood of the club. I don’t come up every week but I was coming to Leeds but decided not to thanks to his comments. Shame because I have never in 45 years done that.

Comment

Sad statevof the club right now that fans of 40 plus years feel that way. Is the club and fans better now than under Bernie and Flavio? I would suggest not as 6.5 years in and there is not a single shred of hope or belief coming out of loftus rd right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Is the club better now than under Bernie and Flavio?
            Nope. The stats don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I think you will find that people have started to stop attending judging by the huge empty spaces in Ellerslie and SA rd on saturday.
              Was a sky match?

Comment

Leeds at home Olly?

Comment

Xmas coming up? Just suggesting it's harder to judge attendances when on Sky

Comment

I'm an STh but a couple of night matches, I couldn't be bothered with. Not happy with formations and wrong players

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      You conveniently forgot a couple in between, when we beat the top two teams in the division.
                      One of those games keeper dropped ball at Syllas feet like Brentford he don’t do that we don’t get the result

Comment

I don't know what the attendance at the Reading v. Cardiff game was, but it looked half empty. Christmas/Sky/Midweek/crap football, all factors
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

will keep coming i support thru thick and thin

Comment

Keep going untill I get bored

Comment

Some of you must have been a delight to know when the buckets were out, the training gates were locked, we got done by Vauxhall Motors, 8 players at the start of pre season, Bosingwa and SWP was strolling around, or when the QPR / Fulham merger was touted.

These are far from the bad times my memory defecant friends

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Oh sorry, I 'forgot' those 2 wins, perhaps because those 2 have undoubtedly meant that the clown was not sacked in October or early November, but will instead now be kept on until January ant the earliest - no way will Ferdinand sack his mate just before Christmas!

Bear in mind that Blackburn beat Newcastle twice last season, so beating the top 2 means diddly squat if you go on to lose 20 games or more in a season and only win about 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X