Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you vote with your feet, or keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the option
    I have just bought tickets for my first game this season?

Circumstances curtail my chances to get to LR, but will be taking my eldest boy to the City game.
    The youngest is off with his mum to a different pantomime!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Because always in the past I had hope. Watched through thick and thin and worse times than this but always thought there was light at the end of the tunnel. This time because of Obstinate Ollie I am struggling. If we had a really bad team I would understand but this team are not so bad when played in the right positions,to their strengths
      and not totally confused with everything.
      This entirely.

I cannot see any hope of improving under his management and quite frankly can do without the frustration of sitting through matches anymore whilst he keeps his job.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Every QPR fan has the right not to attend. Doesn't make themany less of a supporter. Everyone has a breaking point. I can't affordbto go right now due to being signed off work and what money i do have spare goes to my kids instead for Christmas and birthdays/days out. Doesn't mean i don't care about the club any less. I watch on the plus pass and do it that way. The club still get money off me. When i can afford to go if and when my health gets better I'll go regular again. But maybe 5 to 10 games a season is all i can do at the moment. The club no matter how p issed off i am with whats happening on and off the pitch will always be my number one priority 2nd only to my kids. There's hardly a moment hoes by when I'm not thinking and wishing things were better so we can all be upbeat instead of how we all are now. Kills me to see us all moaning and groaning like this but it's not the fans that have to change things. Its the club, manager and players. I think it's been proved over last season and this that currently it ain't gonna get no better with this regime in place. And the longer it goes on attendances will drop to around 10 or 11000. Sorry had way too much drink drowning my sorrows and fed up.
        I agree and find myself in a very similar position, but apparently according gto some I should still attend the games and watch the club I love destroy itself in this way.

I have to be cruel to be kind. If not going will see the Board wake up and rid this club of the manager, his assistant & so called coach and possibly the DoF or at least change his job so that he does not overrule any potential new manager on new players. Contract and fee negotiations should be dealt with by Hoos if they are not already.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We love an excuse for not attending at Rangers. Remember everyone blaming sky saying it’s because games are not 3pm on a Saturday!!!! Plenty 3pm games but no crowd then we heard when JFH goes I will return but still no change

For me people just dont want to go and try and find a reason to justify it. Unless it’s due to ill health, money, distance or family for me you should attend

I don't have to attend and watch the rubbish being served up, and it doesn't make me any less of a fan than you.

I have stated my reasons, and there are many of them.

I go when I am able to do so, but right now the people in charge of the 1st team are clueless and are frustrating me and other fans to the point where voting with our feet seems the only way to get them out, whether you and others agree or not.,

Comment

Genuine question to all of those who have stopped going.......did you stop going in the Premier League years for any period whatsoever ?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              This isn't a dig at those who can't come because they can't afford it, family commitments, live far away etc...

Those who choose not to attend because we're going through a rough patch or don't like the gaffer/chairman/director of football/kit man/Jude the cat can't call themselves supporters because they're literally not supporting the club/team.

As mentioned above, if you're looking for glory you might want to think about "supporting" another team.
              I have attended games since 1973. Please tell me what glory I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Stan the period 73-77 was glorious we got to see a fantastic set of players produce sublime swaggering football. I wouldn’t exchange that for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Genuine question to all of those who have stopped going.......did you stop going in the Premier League years for any period whatsoever ?
                  Never stopped going at all, first game I have ever chosen not to attend was Leeds last week as I was appalled by Ollys comments after Brentford!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I started losing interest when all the boutique club quotes started appearing,2011 was a great season though,Adel in his pomp tearing it up,I was so confident we had the team to roll anybody over then.
                    Still can't believe the treatment of warnock even now,He should have the freedom of Shepherds Bush for that promotion season alone,Along with 1982 The venables period its the best time I've had supporting Rangers,Always remember being in the North Bank for the wba semi,Clive allen sent the place into raptures.
                    I was only 8 but still brings a tear to my eye now on You tube footage.
                    That's what Rangers are about,I like being underdogs makes coming out on top once in 30 odd years all the more sweeter.
                    That flash money tag isn't us and never will sit well with me,I just want my old Rangers back together with a bit of swagger that we've always had,Not too much to ask for is it,The football and management of the club is rank at the moment,And I cant wait for the major changes at our club to take place.

Comment

Personally will still be going, rough with the smooth n all that.... Plus love the social side of it, havin ga few cold ones with pals. The 90 mins of football is usually the worst part of a good day
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                        I started losing interest when all the boutique club quotes started appearing,2011 was a great season though,Adel in his pomp tearing it up,I was so confident we had the team to roll anybody over then.
                        Still can't believe the treatment of warnock even now,He should have the freedom of Shepherds Bush for that promotion season alone,Along with 1982 The venables period its the best time I've had supporting Rangers,Always remember being in the North Bank for the wba semi,Clive allen sent the place into raptures.
                        I was only 8 but still brings a tear to my eye now on You tube footage.
                        That's what Rangers are about,I like being underdogs makes coming out on top once in 30 odd years all the more sweeter.
                        That flash money tag isn't us and never will sit well with me,I just want my old Rangers back together with a bit of swagger that we've always had,Not too much to ask for is it,The football and management of the club is rank at the moment,And I cant wait for the major changes at our club to take place.
                        Hindsight is 20/20 though mate.

At the time, I don't remember there being too much uproar about it. Of course, looking back now, it was a silly decision. But the consensus at the time was that we were onto bigger and better things and needed a proven Premier League manager to lead us on to the next level. Of course, it panned out totally differently.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Personally will still be going, rough with the smooth n all that.... Plus love the social side of it, havin ga few cold ones with pals. The 90 mins of football is usually the worst part of a good day
                          Exactly this
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bang on son

Comment

As always mate, don't let the football spoil a good day out at the football
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                I think you've misunderstood/misread my comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X