I Kid you not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kid you not

There's a thread on Birmingham forum where lots of people (not all) want Ollie to take over from Cotterill. Think these nutters might change their minds by 5 o'clock Saturday.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    There's a thread on Birmingham forum where lots of people (not all) want Ollie to take over from Cotterill. Think these nutters might change their minds by 5 o'clock Saturday.
    Strange people.

Comment

Was chatting to a few of their fans away there last season. Decent, educated football fans on the whole. Yet a few of them did comment that they thought Ollie was a decent manager and it was a positive move by us to bring him in. Thought it strange at the time, then we promptly went on to about the comprehensive win that we've had under Ollie this time around.

Comment

Another lot that are fooled by his pundit work where he was pre fed information .About time people realised he can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Comment

They haven't learned from Red C*** so why not let them have Ollie as well to complete the job

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Another lot that are fooled by his pundit work where he was pre fed information .About time people realised he can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
            Holloway couldn’t talk the talk either - he tipped Huddersfield to be relegated last season. The man is a buffoon.

Comment

I wonder if JJ's brother could drive him to Birmingham?

Comment

Working...
              X