No announcement yet.

If we had the chance to keep Warnock..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we had the chance to keep Warnock..

..and let it slip , that's pathetic. Ramsey seems like a great bloke and is now doing a very good job, but I hope we weren't swayed purely by political correctness. I love managers like Warnock and Ollie that wear their hearts on their sleeves, but Ollie's tactics baffle me and most of us. Just hope to God we don't swap him for Cotterill when we lose to the Brummies....

Maybe it's just me but I don't get this thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Maybe it's just me but I don't get this thread ?
      Me neither Rebs.
      I am pretty sure we have had at least 47 similar ones

Comment

What's Ramsey got to do with anything?

Comment

Yes your right. We have had many such threads. Of course Ramsey took over once Warnock departed. Don't need to rehash that. More of a thread trying to get across a point that we have become so much of a farcically run club, that would anyone really bat an eyelid if Ollie and Cotterill were to swap jobs??

Comment

Ramsey came after redknapp, and Warnock took over as caretaker after Ramsey was sacked.

Comment

Well we did play better under Ramsey than the current tripe we are serving up under this regime,We certainly scored more goals,Albeit we were conceding a few also,Can see Ramsey being given it again after Holloway is sacked after another away defeat at Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Ramsey came after redknapp, and Warnock took over as caretaker after Ramsey was sacked.
                This exactly, which is why this is such a pointless thread.

Warnock was shown the door so that LF can appoint his mate JFH. Afterall, Warnock was not going to be dictated to by DoF let alone a novice one.

Comment

Anyone watch that thriller last night.
                  It was torture and a little bit of me cried inside.
                  2 nil down, Warnock makes some subs, he gets sent off to the stands and the subs do the business and they get a draw.
                  Warnock says i wont bother going saturday, they do better without me.
                  Oh for those wonderous and joyous days of yesteryear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                    Well we did play better under Ramsey than the current tripe we are serving up under this regime,We certainly scored more goals,Albeit we were conceding a few also,Can see Ramsey being given it again after Holloway is sacked after another away defeat at Birmingham.
                    Would take that over staying put with Dollie.

Comment

Kevin. A manager that knows what he is doing but more importantly the players know what he wants them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Kevin. A manager that knows what he is doing but more importantly the players know what he wants them to do.
                        I love Warnock mate i really do (no homo)

Comment

Working...
                        X