Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloways stats compared to JFH make a mockery of the fact he is still employed- FACT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    I'd rather Louise redknapp!
    Well she is available according to the broadsheets.
    Could just use her a pretty faced puppet with someone with actual football knowledge behind the scenes directing her. Problem we have is that IH is actually making decisions and nobody is stopping him

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I really don't think there is anyone worse than Dollie.

According to a bloke on twitter, his points per game ratio are now worse than paul harts.

hollowhead is now officially the worst manager in our history.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just seen his stats for his 3 last managerial appointments(Palace, Millwall and us) W34 D33 L76. That's 135pts out of a possible 329.

Comment

Woeful

Comment

still prefer Ollie to jfh or Redknap , dont get me wrong i`m gutted about whats happened to us , Ollies no tactician but .no money to improve = no improvement .Still rather have this than the drossball we indured under Hasselbank or Redknap
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I liked him 1st time around but not know he is ruining the brilliant work he did back in the day. All of the managerial appointments under Fernandes have been terrible and this one just happen to highlight how badly the club has been run under him.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                still prefer Ollie to jfh or Redknap , dont get me wrong i`m gutted about whats happened to us , Ollies no tactician but .no money to improve = no improvement .Still rather have this than the drossball we indured under Hasselbank or Redknap

Football is a results business and Olly's results are worse than both Harry and Jimmy. Fact.

And can you honestly say that the football at the moment is better?
                Cos not from where I sit it isn't. Hoofball at best.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                  Football is a results business and Olly's results are worse than both Harry and Jimmy. Fact.

And can you honestly say that the football at the moment is better?
                  Cos not from where I sit it isn't. Hoofball at best.
                  i`m not pretending we`re Brazil , even Alan Brazil, but its better than the one man up front, everyone behind the ball ,no attack , all defence ,we endured , those years under JFH and Redknap were the the most soul destroyinging times ive ever experienced in my 47 years on this planet , watching Rangers

Comment

i`m not pretending we`re Brazil , even Alan Brazil, but its better than the one man up front, everyone behind the ball ,no attack , all defence ,we endured , those years under JFH and Redknap were the the most soul destroyinging times ive ever experienced in my 47 years on this planet , watching Rangers
                    I think as qpr.....not too long ago in the prem, London club etc. we deserve better and we can get better.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      I think as qpr.....not too long ago in the prem, London club etc. we deserve better and we can get better.
                      Lets hope so James

Comment

But there was some money but this was spent on buying or loaning wingers that we don't use.

Comment

I found the football boring beyond belief under Jimmy at times too, BUT he manged more goals per game than Holloway is achieving, and in my opinion the squad is better now than what Jimmy had to pick from.

Comment

Working...
                          X