Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloways stats compared to JFH make a mockery of the fact he is still employed- FACT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day some people on here will wake up and realise that both Holloway and JFH were wrong appointments.

I wanted neither. JFH has a very poor record at Northampton and Olly is patiently ruining us.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 12-12-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      One day some people on here will wake up and realise that both Holloway and JFH were wrong appointments.

I wanted neither. JFH has a very poor record and Northampton and Olly is patiently ruining us.
      Wrong in hindsight;

JFH inherited a good team at Burton, but maintained it. He was young and in theory what many wanted post Redknapp/Ramsay.

Ollie was a holding pattern appointment destined only to keep us where we were and instill some pride while owners wallets figure themselves out.

Trouble is, there ain't better than what we have out there. The best we could hope for is someone comes in plays players to their strengths, which is Ollie's biggest failing.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Wrong in hindsight;

JFH inherited a good team at Burton, but maintained it. He was young and in theory what many wanted post Redknapp/Ramsay.

Ollie was a holding pattern appointment destined only to keep us where we were and instill some pride while owners wallets figure themselves out.

Trouble is, there ain't better than what we have out there. The best we could hope for is someone comes in plays players to their strengths, which is Ollie's biggest failing.
        Post of the year.
        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 12-12-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Wrong in hindsight;

Behave.

Comment

Wrong in hindsight;

Wrong in hindsight for some, but others like me wanted Warnock given the job until the end of the season rather than JFH. Others and myself also voiced our opinions against IH being appointed. Guess some of us knew better than LF and TF.

IF IH is the best we can hope for then League 1 here we come. He should have been sacked at the end of last season to enable a new manager to come in and start afresh.
            Last edited by stanistheman; 12-12-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I really don't think there is anyone worse than Dollie.

If they want to leave it until the summer before making permanent appointment would rather Ramsey be put in charge. Struggled before but can't fark it up more than is being done at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                I really don't think there is anyone worse than Dollie.
                Lets get Redknapp back then...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Lets get Redknapp back then...
                  Wouldn't want him back but if a straight choice would have him. I am hoping we can do a bit better than re-employing one of our previous failed managers!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Wouldn't want him back but if a straight choice would have him. I am hoping we can do a bit better than re-employing one of our previous failed managers!
                    He'd need £50m and a direct line to the Spurs old boys club.

Seriously though, I've lost faith in Holloway's ability to keep us up but there are worse than him out there IMO.

Comment

I'd rather Louise redknapp!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Behave.
                        Sorry, you are right. I should edit that to better *and willing/available/within budget/within the desires of those that make decisions at Loftus Rd*

Comment

The only person worse than Holloway would be his assistant Bircham.

Comment

Reckon we should have a poll, who did you prefer as manager JFH or Ollie.

Comment

Stupid Les and the clown gave him a 2 and a half year contract so it will cost the club to sack him now,Holloway won't quit so wishful thinking anyone who is hoping for that to happen,him and fat boy will stay until sacked. If terrible Timmy is being considered I'd prefer to be relegated under Holloway, at least he is a decent league 1 manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Reckon we should have a poll, who did you prefer as manager JFH or Ollie.
                                Or Paul Hart ?

Comment

Working...
                                X