Miserable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miserable

Being a rangers fan for 50 years never been more miserable in all that time then what I am now .shite football .teams all round playing way better then what we are . My Saturdays are crap .even if we score first we sit back invite them on,Leeds went looking for the second goal. And got a third. Dire boring football.nothing to look forward too.dont tell me to be patient. It will happen. Played off the park by brentford. BRENTFORD. oh how we have fallen. Absolutely pissed off

Originally posted by clareranger View Post
    Being a rangers fan for 50 years never been more miserable in all that time then what I am now .shite football .teams all round playing way better then what we are . My Saturdays are crap .even if we score first we sit back invite them on,Leeds went looking for the second goal. And got a third. Dire boring football.nothing to look forward too.dont tell me to be patient. It will happen. Played off the park by brentford. BRENTFORD. oh how we have fallen. Absolutely pissed off
    Not gonna get an argument from me Clare. Assuming you are Clare and not from there.

Welcome, by the way.

Comment

I feel your pain Clare its total crap no ambition no investment why bother

I never thought in my life that I would say Brentford are a better club and team than QPR it's a disgrace.

TF hang your head in shame also been going for 40 yrs total shambles of a club at present.

Comment

If Ollie stays and we have a bad transfer window we are back in the Div 1.

Tony show some ambition or go yes you are a nice guy but we are so far behind now open your farking eyes.

Comment

I really don't think the transfer window matters at all as he won't use any players wr may get to their full potential anyway. Hasn't done it yet in his year so far so why would he start now. Will be more money wasted by the club and will just add to the many players that are being wasted on the sidelines we have now. Absolutely no faith in the clown whatsoever. If he manages somehow to stay the whole season and into next i really fear for season ticket sales as fans will stay away.

Comment

He's persisting with a system that the squad is unequipped to deal with. Play to the players strengths and then we'll see if they can hack it.

Comment

I feel exactly the same as Clare, this is the worse I have thought abot Rangers in 49 years.

Living abroad make it very expensive to go to a game, though we went to the Wolves game as we were in London for the weekend, but I’m not prepared to spend £500 a match to watch the dross being played by us at present.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I am from Clare,on the wild west coast flying the Rss flag.. Paying hard earned money to travel and see that dross.my son goes from Dublin to home games had enough.!

Comment

And the exit of Drossball Jimmy and return of Wollie was supposed to drive crowds back but it’s doing the opposite

Comment

Agree it’s miserable, but some short memories here. Surely the “ pass the bucket days were worse?” And for those with very long memories, the atmosphere of a cemetery in the empty expanses of the White City terraces? ( mind you, I’m relying mainly on my dad for that )

Comment

It's been far worse than this. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        It's been far worse than this. Get a grip.
                        Has it though?

I've been following Rangers for over 25 years now and I'm struggling to think of worse times. Certainly if we are going by the concept that we go to the football to be entertained. I used to look forward to my trips back to UK and always used to plan them around getting in as many QPR games as possible. This season, I have absolutely no desire to make a long and expensive flight back to the UK to catch a handful of games.

Yes, we were a joke during the Briatore era, but at least you could see there was some desire to get better. Things were pretty terrible at the point when Chris Wright decided he'd had enough and forced us into administration. But at least we weren't pretending to be something that we weren't back then. We were a poor side, ran on a shoestring, offering a cheap match day experience. I had a student season ticket at that point and I'm pretty sure it cost about 120 quid.

The problem at the moment is we are serving up utter dross, and still expecting fans to pay upper Championship / lower Premiership prices for tickets. Worse than that, we are being fed the same nonsense by the board week after week, with TF posting tripe about what a good job Ollie is doing and how we need to be patient.

I'm not being funny, but a good few of us on this board, and a lot of other QPR fans that I know called it when Ollie was linked with the job. Limited manager that offered no real improvement on JFH. In fact, it's actually played out even worse than that, Ollie is doing far worse than Jimmy was.

Anyone else remember Les' press statement when Jimmy was sacked? Reasons were that we wanted to be pushing for promotion. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. We've replaced a badly performing manager with a genuinely very poor manager. And as always, it's the fans that suffer, spending their hard earned cash and getting zero value for money out of it week in, week out.

Comment

I honestly aitn baiting, but is it worse now than when JFH was in charge?
                          I swear i read all this to the letter when he was getting nil nils every week.
                          Oh and when Harry Out! was in charge for that matter.

Comment

I can honestly say that last weekend was the first time I questioned why I was going and 4 others that go with me felt the same. I have been following Rangers nearly 40 years so seen grim days in the past. The bond that Warnock and Amit has long gone and the buzz of going is just not there no more.

Comment

Originally posted by clareranger View Post
                              You need to be patient,it will happen soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X