Whoever loses Saturday,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever loses Saturday,

Ollie or Coterill who is apparently on the brink, will surely be shown the door. Huge game for both teams and managers.

Dollie going nowhere.

Doing a grand job.

Comment

I am honestly gobsmacked that Holloway is still in a job.
      Shite manager, clueless and believes that we are playing well but not getting what we deserve.
      We are currently playing the Worst style of football I have seen from a QPR side in 40 years and not picking up
      Points.
      Make the change now do that someone can use the Jan transfer window to save us from
      Relegation.

Comment

Beggars belief that he is still in a job but then look at our chairman who is the only person less competent in their role throughout the club

Comment

Cotterill is on the brink already,Jesus he's only had about 5 games,Good job the best charity organisation is coming to town at 3pm this Saturday then,Don't worry Stevie the jobs a good'un.

Comment

I honestly don't think Ollie will go if we lost Saturday.

Think the wise men who run this Club would give him few more games.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I honestly don't think Ollie will go if we lost Saturday.

Think the wise men who run this Club would give him few more games.
              I don't think so either,"clown "Tony tweets oily is doing great,and the fact we aren't in bottom 3 YET ( but we will be soon if Holloway stays),will mean the clown is happy,finish 21th and clown and "Sir" celebrate! !

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                I am honestly gobsmacked that Holloway is still
                In a job. Shite manager, clueless and believes that we are playing well but not getting what we deserve.
                We are currently playing the Worst style of football I have seen from a QPR side in 40 years and not picking up
                Points.
                Make the change now do that someone can use the Jan transfer window to save us from
                Relegation.
                But clown doesn't see it that way,he wants to remain putting a positive spin on things,us fans know nothing, clown knows everything!

Comment

I would love to see a Newcastle /Keegan type protest outside the ground at the next home game if he's still in charge. If tf won't do it then fan revolt will certainly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    I would love to see a Newcastle /Keegan type protest outside the ground at the next home game if he's still in charge. If tf won't do it then fan revolt will certainly do it.
                    When we lose at Birmingham on Saturday and he isn't sacked,I can see this happening before the next home game,This is our club and the support have had enough now,It's about time Fernandes felt some abuse and heat for running this club into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Dollie going nowhere.

Doing a grand job.
                      Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                      I am honestly gobsmacked that Holloway is still in a job.
                      Shite manager, clueless and believes that we are playing well but not getting what we deserve.
                      Points.
                      Relegation.
                      Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Beggars belief that he is still in a job but then look at our chairman who is the only person less competent in their role throughout the club
                      Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I don't think so either,"clown "Tony tweets oily is doing great,and the fact we aren't in bottom 3 YET ( but we will be soon if Holloway stays),will mean the clown is happy,finish 21th and clown and "Sir" celebrate! !
                      I agree with you all.

I just don't get it.

JFH was sacked after 16 games, yet he had QPR in a better position than they are now. The football was boring, but he never went on 2 runs of 6 game losses, plus a third one prevented by an injury time double.

As said above, TF tweets he is doing a grand job, but it's because he is even more incompetent at his job than Hollowhead and Ferdinand are at theirs.

Even if they lose on Saturday he won't be sacked. Nor after they lose at home on Boxing day against Bristol City. The best we can hope for is that he is shown the door after the loss at Millwall.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 12-12-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X