Austin scores again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Are we seriously going to have to see this thread added to every time he happens to score a goal?

He is a goal scorer. One of the most effective in the country. It's hardly f***ing surprising that he scores goals, is it?

Can't wait till next season when we have the "Smithies makes another save" thread.
    Why not we seem to get the Adel thread every time he plays a game never mind score?

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Why not we seem to get the Adel thread every time he plays a game never mind score?
      Beat me to it lol. And Adel was only good for one season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• This "feelgood " factor thread doesn't seem to be working,can't see how Austin scoring for some other team is going to make us feel better about we are doing and the direction we are going

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Must say i much preferred the 'charlie on his way back' title.
          Why bother changing it.
          Agreed Kev. Not happy to have my original title changed. Change it back please mods - you shouldn't be tampering with posts in this way.

Comment

Must say i much preferred the 'charlie on his way back' title.
            Why bother changing it.
            Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Agreed Kev. Not happy to have my original title changed. Change it back please mods - you shouldn't be tampering with posts in this way.
            Your original thread was merged with this thread and the "Austin Scores Again" heading remained because your thread was merged into it. I'm sure you know that though. So, your thread title wasn't changed so much as overtaken by events, so there's no conspiracy here to see and we have a realistic thread title to boot

Everyone's a winner, even yet another grumpy admin that's bored stupid of the ways things have become
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Does the newer thread over take the originals title on a merge then mate? Cant remember.
              Original title was good though imo, showed WLS for what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Your original thread was merged with this thread and the "Austin Scores Again" heading remained because your thread was merged into it. I'm sure you know that though. So, your thread title wasn't changed so much as overtaken by events, so there's no conspiracy here to see and we have a realistic thread title to boot

Everyone's a winner, even yet another grumpy admin that's bored stupid of the ways things have become
                No, I had no idea. Do you really think I would have made that post and sent the message if I knew that?

Should have been merged the other way round though, FWIW.

Comment

Does the newer thread over take the originals title on a merge then mate? Cant remember.
                  Original title was good though imo, showed WLS for what it is.
                  Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  No, I had no idea. Do you really think I would have made that post and sent the message if I knew that?

Should have been merged the other way round though, FWIW.
                  It can be done either way, so far as I know. However, given the unwanted Fantasy Island name we want to shed, Charlie scores again is a much more credible headline than Charlie on the way back
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    It can be done either way, so far as I know. However, given the unwanted Fantasy Island name we want to shed, Charlie scores again is a much more credible headline than Charlie on the way back
                    So a 'slight' conspiracy then.

Comment

So a 'slight' conspiracy then.

Comment

Does the newer thread over take the originals title on a merge then mate? Cant remember.
                        You're given the choice of whichever title most accurately describes the thread's discussion, be it the original title or newer one.

Comment

• Is that giving Hubble the choice to change the title? Or posters generally?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            Is that giving Hubble the choice to change the title? Or posters generally?
                            No, obviously only mods can merge threads (which discuss the same subject).

Comment

• I understand the mechanics, just wasn't sure of the context of "You're"

Comment

• Charlie, Charlie Charlie
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X