No announcement yet.

Austin scores again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last class player we brought in and good luck to him.

Comment

• Awarded Man of the match today.
      Very grateful to them for getting him proper match fit and sharp for us in january.

Comment

• If only Kevin. Bet Holloway has earmarked for the Right Wing Back Role!!!

Comment

• Class act now scoring regular again and it seems fit,

Comment

• The geezer is a fcking goal machine - am amazed it took those pr*cks at Southanmpton so long to realise

Comment

• Move over Kane !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                The geezer is a fcking goal machine - am amazed it took those pr*cks at Southanmpton so long to realise
                Innit.

Comment

• Goall machine.
                  Two minutes to score against Arsenal.

Comment

• Austin scores again.

If only.

Comment

• No surprise, Chas is top class. Hope he gets a treble today I cant stand the ####.

Anyway, who needs Austin? We have Mackie and Wash.

Comment

• Must say i much preferred the 'charlie on his way back' title.
                        Why bother changing it.

Comment

• Are we seriously going to have to see this thread added to every time he happens to score a goal?

He is a goal scorer. One of the most effective in the country. It's hardly f***ing surprising that he scores goals, is it?

Can't wait till next season when we have the "Smithies makes another save" thread.

Comment

• It was mildly amusing posting every time he scored with the original title.
                            Been killed stone dead now.

Gump is shite.
                            Gump the gimp is shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              It was mildly amusing posting every time he scored with the original title.
                              Been killed stone dead now.

Gump is shite.
                              Gump the gimp is shite.
                              I guess it's because he obviously won't be coming anywhere near Loftus Road unless a combination of a miracle and fate means we beat MK Dons and get a home draw against Southampton.

Apologies to all for my grumpiness, but successive managers have sucked all the positivity from me.

Comment

• I still have iconic picture of Charlie scoring home vs Burnley as a background image on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X