No announcement yet.

Descision time for TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's gotta be having a good think about making a change now. I'm a long way from being a Holloway fan, but not even I believed things could get as bad as they are now.

I'd actually go as far to say that we now look like relegation certainties unless a change is made.

Comment

Nothing to think about 27 defeats from 53 games and 1 flukey point from 18 other wise he would have three 6 losing games run since he took over. There was a reason he was in a Sky studio and that reason is he is not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Big difference here is we got rid of Paul Hart after 2 months in charge so it didn't seem so painful,Holloway still here !!
        Actually Paul Hart left, he wasn't sacked. Ollie should follow suit.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Shoot me down for what I'm about to say,

I've just had a look at the league table and honestly I don't know why being 19th in the table is a surprise to the majority of the same people that voted either relegation or to just survive.
          I look up the table and we haven't got a better squad than 95% of them and if you look below us then Birmingham and Sunderland have both spent millions more than us.
          Ok, I do believe that Holloway abandons formulas that managers such as pulls, warnock focus on. But I certainly don't think we are underachieving as I voted to just survive and that atm is what we are doing.

For the record I do honestly believe that we are only attacking wing backs and 2 strikers short of being a good team once our defenders come back.

Comment

There is no point in sacking Holloway, none, unless there is someone of merit to come in. Nobody will have been sounded out, nobody we want is available and willing.

If Tony Pulis is where your aspirations lie..........Jeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Bang on.

Now he's got his tentacles into property on the OOC site for 'QPR fans' there will be no getting rid of him.

Absolutely useless chairman.

Nice guy yep, useless chairman massive yep.
              Testicles might be a better word, they are well and truly ruling his head. Needs to sever them quickly before he himself goes under. He can't keep sustaining heavy losses he ain't that rich.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Shoot me down for what I'm about to say,

I've just had a look at the league table and honestly I don't know why being 19th in the table is a surprise to the majority of the same people that voted either relegation or to just survive.
                I look up the table and we haven't got a better squad than 95% of them and if you look below us then Birmingham and Sunderland have both spent millions more than us.
                Ok, I do believe that Holloway abandons formulas that managers such as pulls, warnock focus on. But I certainly don't think we are underachieving as I voted to just survive and that atm is what we are doing.

For the record I do honestly believe that we are only attacking wing backs and 2 strikers short of being a good team once our defenders come back.
                How much do you reckon those two strikers will cost us given we have no money?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  There is no point in sacking Holloway, none, unless there is someone of merit to come in. Nobody will have been sounded out, nobody we want is available and willing.

If Tony Pulis is where your aspirations lie..........Jeepers.
                  The only plus point of Pulis would be Gerry coming home, but not the football style i would want to be watching if I'm honest. If there was a creditable manager available Olly would be gone but i fear there isn't, well not one who would be willing to come here in the situation we are in, so Olly will remain in charge. Sadly though Olly should have gone by now and i fear there is more to this than meets the eye, with FFP playing a big role!

Comment

I see the clueless one is still clinging on to his job,Fernandes and Les haven't got a clue and Holloway is the easy Yes man option,Needs to be driven out the club now.
                    We've successfully done this before and we can do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                      I see the clueless one is still clinging on to his job,Fernandes and Les haven't got a clue and Holloway is the easy Yes man option,Needs to be driven out the club now.
                      I don't believe Fernandes is clueless, he has acted, rightly or wrongly in the past, sacking Warnock( who fans were saying wasn't good enough in the Prem) and with Hughes. He will know the results are extremely poor at the moment but if there isn't a replacement available who can work under the current constraints, then we will have to stick for the time being. I am not an Olly fan, this time around and he was the wrong appointment but if it was that easy he would have gone by now.

Comment

Welcome aboard mate
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Everyone is pointing his finger towards Fernandes....is he not 'joint chairman' now with Ruben?

Comment

Fernandes doesn't help himself with his idiotic twitter comments,Saying we are ticking along nicely and what a grand job Holloway is doing,We should approach Grayson today and give him a chance to rebuild his solid reputation,He's already said he likes to build teams and has been successful working within a tight budget,Done very well with Blackpool,Leeds and Preston,Forget Blunderland they are a car crash.

Comment

Fernandes doesn't help himself with his idiotic twitter comments,Saying we are ticking along nicely and what a grand job Holloway is doing,We should approach Grayson today and give him a chance to rebuild his solid reputation,He's already said he likes to build teams and has been successful working within a tight budget,Done very well with Blackpool,Leeds and Preston,Forget Blunderland they are a car crash.
                              Look at the teams Grayson has played for/Managed. None below Birmingham, he wont be coming to London.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Look at the teams Grayson has played for/Managed. None below Birmingham, he wont be coming to London.
                                Out of work managers can't afford to be choosy,He would be a very solid appointment in my view,Approach him and let's see if he fancy's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X