Descision time for TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Descision time for TF

He has to act now to get rid of IH LF and all the other useless w*ankers, not in 2 or 3 games time now, give the new guy a few games to access the squad, the only one I would keep is Ramsey as the youth team coach, which he is very good at, if TF does not act now he needs to look at his own position and consider selling the club, which would not happen with the FFP fine hanging over us, unless the other directors are prepared to take the fine onboard.
    :
    Last edited by Macca; 10-12-2017, 08:24 AM.

Mecca is the club worth 40m plus ? Imo T F couldn't give the club away the debts +ffp fine no we are stuck where we are !
    I still think T F and co will walk away he knows he's been shafted so he must know he's still being shafted , there's only so much a man can take
    I sincerely hope I have read the situation wrong but I think there are worrying time for us , O O C developments are imo the only bit of light on the horizons
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 10-12-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      He has to act now to get rid of IH LF and all the other useless w*ankers, not in 2 or 3 games time now, give the new guy a few games to access the squad, the only one I would keep is Ramsey as the youth team coach, which he is very good at, if TF does not act now he needs to look at his own position and consider selling the club, which would not happen with the FFP fine hanging over us, unless the other directors are prepared to take the fine onboard.
      :
      Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Mecca is the club worth 40m plus ? Imo T F couldn't give the club away the debts +ffp fine no we are stuck where we are !
      I still think T F and co will walk away he knows he's been shafted so he must know he's still being shafted , there's only so much a man can take
      I sincerely hope I have read the situation wrong but I think there are worrying time for us , O O C developments are imo the only bit of light on the horizons
      Correct

Comment

Dogs. It was only ever about the redevelopment of OOC for Fernandes and no one is stupid enough to spunk like he did those first 2.5 years. What he never bargained for was Car Giant blocking him for the whole redevelopment of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Dogs. It was only ever about the redevelopment of OOC for Fernandes and no one is stupid enough to spunk like he did those first 2.5 years. What he never bargained for was Car Giant blocking him for the whole redevelopment of the site.
          Bang on.

Now he's got his tentacles into property on the OOC site for 'QPR fans' there will be no getting rid of him.

Absolutely useless chairman.

Nice guy yep, useless chairman massive yep.

Comment

TF and co won't do anything unless Ollie really forces their hand. I think Ollie would need to lose the next 3-5 games on the spin for them to react.

Birmingham and Wall in the next 4 - if we lose them and the board don't react then imo they will be reaffirming what we all think and know that the club is quite clearly their second priority.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              TF and co won't do anything unless Ollie really forces their hand. I think Ollie would need to lose the next 3-5 games on the spin for them to react.

Birmingham and Wall in the next 4 - if we lose them and the board don't react then imo they will be reaffirming what we all think and know that the club is quite clearly their second priority.
              0 wins from last 6 games.
              1 point out of last 18 games.
              Not won an away game for 10 months
              6 clean sheets in 55 games
              16 wins in 55 games
              Told the fans that left early not to bother coming back.

The last thing knob head needs is another game in charge. He should be farkEd off out the door with the message thanks for absolutely nothing.
              He can take that numpty dof with him too.

Now, the question is, does uncle actually care about this club or has he all but given up on his air Asia advertisement veachle?

I think it's the latter personally.

We are stuck with dumb and dumber ( dof and knob) running this club into the ground.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The club is in danger if the current manager stays in charge as relegation is more than likely.. Fernandes does not give a toss and never really has, His whole involvement was the redevelopment of West London having missed out on East London as West Ham was what he wanted originally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  16 wins in 55 games

The last thing knob head needs is another game in charge. He should be farkEd off out the door with the message thanks for absolutely nothing.

Now, the question is, does uncle actually care about this club or has he all but given up on his air Asia advertisement veachle?

We are stuck with dumb and dumber ( dof and knob) running this club into the ground.
                  With that record at any other championship club the manager would be gone. It's a joke situation and right now all I can see is league 1 football on the horizon with Ollie at the club.

Comment

16 wins in 55 games

1 point from 18 games (54 points available)? That can't be right Hits

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      1 point from 18 games (54 points available)? That can't be right Hits
                      Hahaha. I ment 1 point from a possible 18pts

Comment

It feels like 18 games though.

Utter shyte manager. He is now on the same points per games ratio as Paul Hart.

Worst ever manager in clubs history

Comment

Big difference here is we got rid of Paul Hart after 2 months in charge so it didn't seem so painful,Holloway still here !!

Comment

Jesus Christ that is grim.

Comment

Championship club Sheffield Wednesday are considering sacking manager Carlos Carvalhal after they failed to win their past five matches. (Express) from the BBC site today

Comment

Working...
                              X