Descision time for TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    bad news. People kept going on about how sound he was supposed to be......
    I find his position really odd tbh. Normally he's so on the money with all things QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      I find his position really odd tbh. Normally he's so on the money with all things QPR.
      Some people can get their heads turned awful easy...... lots of managers have pet journos for example......

PM him, ask him to come and explain himself.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Sylla is a cracking striker. Not every striker 'puts a shift in' like a Charlie. Zlatan, Henry, Gary don't work particularly hard they just get themselves in the right places. Sylla does that all the time.

Definitely a fault of old mate in the dugout that he's trying to force square pegs into rounds holes with playing personnel. He's not Pep, we aren't Man City.

IF, he played a first 11 to their strengths we'd all be surprised in their ability i think. Confidence on the pitch can't be high for a Sylla or Wos at the minute.
        Sylla is a cracking striker? Best of a bad lot maybe but cracking he is not.

Comment

I would say he’s cracking sticker not been given chance to prove he’s more then that

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I would say he’s cracking sticker not been given chance to prove he’s more then that
            Exactly.

Comment

His ist touch is woeful.

Comment

To me it seems like Olli wants to offload him at all costs.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I would say he's a cut above Leon Clarke and he scores every week for a bang average side!!

Comment

Again disagree some of the balls he has thrown at him to control would make his touch look worse then it is. Mackie now he has bad touch needs three to get ball under control

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Sylla is a cracking striker? Best of a bad lot maybe but cracking he is not.
                      Crackling more like.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Some people can get their heads turned awful easy...... lots of managers have pet journos for example......

PM him, ask him to come and explain himself.
                        Is this the post or is there more?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS. BREAKING NEWS.

Tony Fernandes

@TonyFernandes

So not going anywhere. Exciting times ahead.

Comment

Again disagree some of the balls he has thrown at him to control would make his touch look worse then it is. Mackie now he has bad touch needs three to get ball under control
                            I think his strength lies in running after the ball as opposed to controlling it.

Comment

Exciting times Kevin? We getting a dvd of Zamoras goal as a christmas gift for watching the last 2 seasons of ####.

Comment

Amit put up video on his insta which looked like board meeting with Ferdinand giving presentation which probably fits in with TF Tweet

I don’t personally think he’s close to the bullet

Comment

Working...
                                X