• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    BREAKING NEWS. BREAKING NEWS.

Tony Fernandes

@TonyFernandes

So not going anywhere. Exciting times ahead.
    The tweet relates to Air Asia it was rumered that he was retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      The tweet relates to Air Asia it was rumered that he was retiring.
      Yeah awin told me. Thought it meant exciting new manager.

Comment

We are an after thought of his and we need to get used to that. OOC redevelopment is the new baby for him.

Comment

The real question for me is does TF trust Ollie with transfer funds in January.

If the answer is yes, then that says he still has faith in him.

Comment

I was under the impression there were no funds? Not sure it bothers him that much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I was under the impression there were no funds? Not sure it bothers him that much anymore.
              Don't think so mate. They'll be aware that the club is under threat of relegation and if the window is open for a month to get some reinforcements in then they'll do it for the right player at the right price. But the real question for me is do they still trust IH with their cash.

Comment

I'd heard that the best we can hope for is a couple of loans.

Comment

If true then what exactly are the board trying to achieve this season? Forget bringing players in the biggest decision that needs to be made is getting rid of the coaching team that is handicapping the team on the pitch.

Comment

If true then what exactly are the board trying to achieve this season? Forget bringing players in the biggest decision that needs to be made is getting rid of the coaching team that is handicapping the team on the pitch.
                    1. Avoid FFP
                    2. Progress on OOC and or New stadium development
                    3. Avoid relegation
                    4. Not pay attention to forums
                    5. Find a use for Caulker

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

#directorofbeverages
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Avoid Relegation? Why then is Holloway still in a job? Fernandes has made progress on OOC but not for a stadium or training ground. As for finding a use for Caulker that idea sums up his tenure as chairman as a players use should be to play Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          #directorofbeverages
                          Beverage and Beverage manager

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            1. Avoid FFP
                            2. Progress on OOC and or New stadium development
                            3. Avoid relegation
                            4. Not pay attention to forums
                            Ironic now that the reason Sir Les gave for sacking JFH is because we weren't challenging for the play-offs, and that Ollie's appointment was with the intention of fixing that.

Ferdinand's words at the time of JFH's sacking:

"It was always about whether we could get into the play-offs and perhaps that is why the decision was made with Jimmy. We still feel we've got a squad that could get there." http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...usiness-at-qpr

He was possibly right with his second sentence, but crucially he ballsed up the appointment big time, and for the third manager in a row too.

Comment

Stanley. I will say that there is zero ambition from Fernandes regarding Queens Park Rangers Football Club on the pitch as his rolling of the dice 4 and a bit years ago has destroyed the club. Every season since Wembley has got worse with less quality on the field of play. FFP was caused by him and him only with his scatter gun spending.

Comment

stanley. I will say that there is zero ambition from fernandes regarding queens park rangers football club on the pitch as his rolling of the dice 4 and a bit years ago has destroyed the club. Every season since wembley has got worse with less quality on the field of play. Ffp was caused by him and him only with his scatter gun spending.
                                how often does he actually attend matches thease days?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X