Descision time for TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    Out of work managers can't afford to be choosy,He would be a very solid appointment in my view,Approach him and let's see if he fancy's it.
    Not sure about that to be honest. Does a guy like Grayson really need to jump at the first job offered? He'll get another Championship job if he bides his time. I wouldn't blame any manager for looking at the set-up here and thinking that there is too high a risk of failure.

Comment

P rick said we had 'two wide men on', meaning Bright and Pawel. But they weren't playing wide. Is he f acking deluded or a bare faced liar????? Any way, get rid, please. No crosses all game, two corners, no shots on goal.

Comment

All wishful thinking though,We will end up with Chris Powell or Paul ince no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          P rick said we had 'two wide men on', meaning Bright and Pawel. But they weren't playing wide. Is he f acking deluded or a bare faced liar????? Any way, get rid, please. No crosses all game, two corners, no shots on goal.

chemical olly with his post match interview

or is that pinkie
          Last edited by Hitman34; 11-12-2017, 11:30 AM.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I avoid twitter, FB and other fansites - life is just far too short - but I am wondering if fan displeasure is being made known to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I avoid twitter, FB and other fansites - life is just far too short - but I am wondering if fan displeasure is being made known to the board.
              The board ain't daft mate. Clueless about football, maybe, but not daft. They keep an eye on social media, fan sites, local press etc. And I'm sure there is no disguising the discontent at the games at the moment. Tony and his cronies will be well aware that the fans ain't happy.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                The swathes of empty seats around me in SAR and in Ellerslie on Saturday are a pretty clear indicator I reckon... Will TF have the b.ollox to admit to another LF disaster before it’s too late? We avoided the drop last season by 2 points (Holloway’s PPG would’ve seen us comfortably relegated). It was an insane decision to give him the job and to appoint Bircham and Fleming. Which other club will come in for those three do you reckon? They all need to go now and the DOF needs to be sacked too. It’s plainly obvious none of them are up to the job.

Comment

How does Ollies record compare with jfh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    There were loads of crosses, just not in the right places.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      How does Ollies record compare with jfh?
                      Ollie's record:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ian-...er/1524/plus/1

JFH's record:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jimmy-...r/21625/plus/1

Neither make good reading, but Ollie's record is significantly worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        The board ain't daft mate. Clueless about football, maybe, but not daft. They keep an eye on social media, fan sites, local press etc. And I'm sure there is no disguising the discontent at the games at the moment. Tony and his cronies will be well aware that the fans ain't happy.
                        expect for clive (northernR) WHO IS GETTING VERY PALLY PALLY WITH OLD UNCLE LATELY.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hasselbaink was a Terrible appointment,I see he is getting spanked weekly at Northampton now,Please no more Names just somebody who has a solid record at championship level,Les was a hero of mine as a kid,But I'd like to see him removed from his position for the good of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Actually Paul Hart left, he wasn't sacked. Ollie should follow suit.
                            Ya that's right,he did realise he wasn't up to the job,neither is holloway but I can't see oily walking,he is way too proud to do that,despite his apparent love for the club. If we lose to Birmingham as well I can't see how he can stay on,its win or bust next Saturday in a huge 6 pointer

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                              Fernandes doesn't help himself with his idiotic twitter comments,Saying we are ticking along nicely and what a grand job Holloway is doing,We should approach Grayson today and give him a chance to rebuild his solid reputation,He's already said he likes to build teams and has been successful working within a tight budget,Done very well with Blackpool,Leeds and Preston,Forget Blunderland they are a car crash.
                              TF is another "comical Ali".....nothing to see here,everything fine,oily doing a great job,we have a great squad,making great strides ,we will have a good season ect ect.....

Comment

TF if he was going to get rid of IH he would have done by midday Monday, he will keep him on and hope to prove a point, dangerous game he is playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X