X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get their if u can fancy us to win

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Lived in Park View mate. My Grandad was third gen R's and took me every home game from '68/9. Sadly he passed away in '71 and at the time my old man got a transfer down to the Old Kent Road (yeah, a copper) so we moved to SE London. I got lucky because the old man got crowd duty every weekend for overtime and did us and Charlton on a weekly rota. I ended up going all home games for both teams for free until I was old enough to travel away to Rangers on my own...............and I've never stopped following us home and away ever since.

I have an affinity for Charlton but have loved the R's for 50+ years and will never waiver - even though my lad is in his first year of a pro contact at Charlton (and I do have a famous Charlton and various other London Club ex-manager, coach and all round good egg as my father in law) but will never cough
      just checked and houses are going for £700,000+. Lived just a stones throw away on the Western Avenue. Like Wests says, changed out of all recognition, even in the 10 years since I left
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        500 or so sold so far. Should sell it out, no excuse not to seeing as travel would cost the same as getting to LR and the match day ticket is less. Never been here before so really looking forward to it.
        Dont leave early they wont let you,last time i went,shut in for about 40 minutes at least.

I tried about ten minutes before the end we were shite lost 2-0

Comment

Yes can leave early from other side but have to take your chances

Comment

After Fulham most important away this season . Sold just under a grand so far , a good win against the worzals will sell a few more
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Never seen us win at Millwall

Comment

I might be coming out of the woodwork for this one.

Swore I’d never go there again after getting locked in there for about an hour a few years back but fancy having the day up town on the beer seeing as I’m off work

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Never seen us win at Millwall
                  Neither have I as it happens and I’ve been to both the new den and the old one a few times

Comment

No excuse to not sell out the away end , 5 mins from London Bridge ,best atmosphere in London

Comment

a good few years back we had top and bottom tier , me and the boy ate a couple of their pies both threw up later that nite , remember seeing that geezer their that goes barefoot , haven't seen him since

Comment

millwall charging 16 and 17 year olds full price is a liberty

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          if thats the only liberty taken that night ,we aint done too bad !

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            There worried about our YOOT

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              I might be coming out of the woodwork for this one.

Swore I’d never go there again after getting locked in there for about an hour a few years back but fancy having the day up town on the beer seeing as I’m off work
                              Memory dulls the pain. Was that when they were throwing coins and bits of ripped off plastic signage, while the plod just stood and watched?
                              Last edited by Olly; 20-12-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

First time I have ever been here. Defo no excuse to not sell out. If you can't sell out in London you are in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X