No announcement yet.

Millwalls away tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok fair play Vespa,But Millwall's ground and surrounding area is a #### pit I'd hope you'd agree

Comment

I hope Holloway is sacked before our trip to SE16,Not only for my own selfish reasons but for his overall health,The hate him with a passion,And he will get dogs abuse down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
        All of south London is a dive,Had the misfortune to be born there,Couldn't wait to leave,Plus Millwall fans are the thickest people if had the misfortune to come across.
        Got to agree with Vespa.

The area's changed massively, definitely not like it used to be. If you want a dump go to Harlesden. Probably the only place in London not to be gentrified.

Comment

Yeah I'll give you Harlesden,Proper grim around there especially stonebridge end.

Comment

If he is still here can see Dollie getting abuse from both ends!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Greenwich ,Dulwich ,Purley,Blackheath,Wimbledon, Cheam ,Putney wouldn`t call any of those areas a dive
              i live in putney and i love it wouldn't choose to live anywhere else

Comment

Greenwich ,Dulwich ,Purley,Blackheath,Wimbledon, Cheam ,Putney wouldn`t call any of those areas a dive
                OI!!!!
                My manor is ok too
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                  OI!!!!
                  My manor is ok too
                  hmmm Rose Hill , Ben Hill , Chaucer House , Shanklin , need i go on Sutts ??
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I think Suttons a proper ghetto, nothing wrong to be proud of where you live but Slough and Sutton would be stretching it
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I think Suttons a proper ghetto, nothing wrong to be proud of where you live but Slough and Sutton would be stretching it
                      Slough, ! that aint even London ,let alone South London .

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        To be fair Weare ,the one thing Sutton aint is a ghetto , it might be full of council estate Chelsea but its the last south London borough that is still predominately white English ,and for that ,ive love for Sutton ,cos Croydon is f ucked on that score

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                          All of south London is a dive,Had the misfortune to be born there,Couldn't wait to leave,Plus Millwall fans are the thickest people if had the misfortune to come across.
                          Candidate for most ignorant post of the year right there.

Comment

I am in Purley mate. Nice residential area but horrendous traffic and the town centre suffers as a result.

Comment

hmmm Rose Hill , Ben Hill , Chaucer House , Shanklin , need i go on Sutts ??
                              I’ll give you rose hill 😆 but lucky in a decent(ish) bit
                              Ghetto don’t make me laugh ha ha, I’m from white city then Fulham & they are #### holes now
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Don`t panic just yet lads , London Bridge is OPEN for Southern services ,which will mean regular trains to South Bermondsey , it is only shut for Southeastern services , which should slow down the flat cap wearing hoards from Kent ! Shouldnt affect the vast majority of Rangers coming from Central / West London or South West London at all . So no excuses !!!!
                                I don't own a single flat cap and I'm not from Kent, I just happen to live here. Don't make me any less Rangers than when I lived in W3
                                Oh and just to add, smile also on my face whilst typing
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X