No announcement yet.

Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does fit the ex Spurs criteria. Really rated by himself and a legend in his own lunchbreak. Would be a bigger mistake than Holloway though.

Comment

Are we all actually going along with this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Remind me how Swindon fared after Timmy joined them?

I haven't said i want him now and i think that Swindon experience could well come back to haunt him.

Comment

Appointing Timmy would be a mistake, but at least consistent with giving people jobs on the basis that they have a) very little or no relevant expereince or b) questionable recent form.

Comment

has not managed a team in 2 and half years,

billybig######x

do we really need to be going down this road with timmy shetwood?

#Captainbellend
            #nothanks
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Appointing Timmy would be a mistake, but at least consistent with giving people jobs on the basis that they have a) very little or no relevant expereince or b) questionable recent form.
              c, mate of Dof les
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Man, if you want to see vitriol towards the manager at LR then sign up Tactics Tim.

Would be entertaining in the stands at least

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  c, mate of Dof les
                  Biggest one of all.

Comment

Giggs

It now becoming clear that Holloway probably isn't the man to take us forward unfortunatly

Is Giggs an option he's looking for a club possibly in the championship and would take it I feel

Could be amazing or disaster what do you think chaps ?

I'd say yes bring back the vibe at Rangers again attacking football.

Comment

I'll be honest mate, I dont think Giggsy has a scooby doo what is going on. Frankly I think he would be a disaster.

Goota be someone experienced like Pearson. Yeh he's an a-hole but so was warnock, he can get us out the division (the right way). McClaren would sort us as well.

Failing a Championship experienced manager i'd go left field like we did with Gigi De Canio, someone with a different philosophy. Karanka or Mazzari maybe.

Anyone but the status quo.

Comment

Not for me. Every time we get involved with anyone connected to man united it goes #### up. That and his lack of experience would play against him. This is a huge job as Ollie is finding out and we need someone in there to steady the ship in the short term and get the best out of this limited group moving forward. Not saying giggs is incapable but not a risk I’d want us to take

Comment

Get Pulis in till May with a big bonus for staying up and take the next 5 months scouting for a bright new thing! Silva or Wagner type coach.

Comment

sorry, but i am not sure that I want Giggs to manage QPR. He might just turn out to be a decent manager, but I really do not think that the club should be gambling on the next appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Get Pulis in till May with a big bonus for staying up and take the next 5 months scouting for a bright new thing! Silva or Wagner type coach.
                              Clearly our heirachy don't do #### like scouting. Take a look at our last 4-5 managers as proof.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                This.

I'd take dull boring football that produces points and in the meantime the club can scout for a permanent replacement.

Comment

Working...
                                X