Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably

Comment

• Not to us,neither was Pulis ever coming here,or clement or anyone else,Holloway by going 3 games unbeaten is here until end of season.

Comment

• Can’t believe Pullis has that many votes. He’s not coming to a club in bottom third of the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Can’t believe Pullis has that many votes. He’s not coming to a club in bottom third of the championship.
          Especially as he is the Middlesbrough manager.

Comment

• I would put Ramsey in charge until the end of the season if nobody will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I would put Ramsey in charge until the end of the season if nobody will come.
              yes, we need another dose of beanie hats, crossing of arms and a gormless expression.

still, i'm sure the Pe teacher would do better than the current clown in charge.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                yes, we need another dose of beanie hats, crossing of arms and a gormless expression.

still, i'm sure the Pe teacher would do better than the current clown in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#comparing turds

Although have to agree

Comment

• I think he was hard done by myself, and after that experience he would do a lot better now till season end.
                    You never know, one day something unusual and good could happen to this club and him win nearly every game.

Comment

I would put Ramsey in charge until the end of the season if nobody will come.
                      If you look at last 3 managers, issue with Ramsey was that he had no experience as a 1st team manager and was taking over a recently relegate premiership club. Problem with JFH was that he managed less than half a season in league 1 and had no champion experience. Ollie was in the sky sports studio and had been poor in his recent managerial appointments before that. Now, I don’t mind Ramsey and think not a bad option but club is crying out for someone with championship experience and a decenish recent record.

Comment

• Give us anyone that has no link to Ferdinand and who can organise and coach.

Comment

I think he was hard done by myself, and after that experience he would do a lot better now till season end.
                          You never know, one day something unusual and good could happen to this club and him win nearly every game.
                          hmmmmm, or i can relive my finest moment of spewing verbal at him down at the clottage again.

that was a night to remember
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            If you look at last 3 managers, issue with Ramsey was that he had no experience as a 1st team manager and was taking over a recently relegate premiership club. Problem with JFH was that he managed less than half a season in league 1 and had no champion experience. Ollie was in the sky sports studio and had been poor in his recent managerial appointments before that. Now, I don’t mind Ramsey and think not a bad option but club is crying out for someone with championship experience and a decenish recent record.
                            So how is our DOF still in his job given that track record?

Comment

• Because we have a chairman that is and will continue to be totally clueless and slowly as a club we are dying a slow death under Fernandes and have been for 2 years.

Comment

• Let's at least try to get the squad right first otherwise we will be going over the same old ground again an again , and what happens when our funny guys runout of childish names to call the manager , the dof , the chairman ect

Comment

Working...
                                X