Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Wouldn't be opposed to Clement should he be available. Can't see any PL clubs running to him to replace anyone....could be a decent shout.

Chris Hughton on the other hand....no way will Brighton get rid. Could see them hanging on to him even if they go down.
    Remember this is football we are talking about..........big bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Remember this is football we are talking about..........big bucks
      Yeah, maybe. Think Brighton would be like Burnley with Dyce though - give him that chance to get them back up straight away while keeping the continuity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        But what if the sky falls on our heads?

Hehe. yes, that is true.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Hughton available soon
          Mark Hughes will be available before him...

Comment

• IF we were to get relegated - I think we'll get away with it, but IF, then I wouldn't be averse to asking Lincoln for permission to speak to the Cowley bros.

Comment

• Good to see a decent and realistic candidate has been added. McInnes for me.

Comment

• Gary Monk sacked

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Gary Monk sacked
                  Going to Swansea I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Gary Monk sacked
                    And they won today as well. Very odd!

Comment

• Quite interesting that Bristol City were almost relegated last year and only a late run kept them up but they stuck with the Manager.I am back in two minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Quite interesting that Bristol City were almost relegated last year and only a late run kept them up but they stuck with the Manager.I am back in two minds.
                        Was saying bout this earlier davie and they went on a much worse bad run than ours,either 12 or 13 games or more of defeats if i can remember right
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Was saying bout this earlier davie and they went on a much worse bad run than ours,either 12 or 13 games or more of defeats if i can remember right
                          He has a 44% win rate at Bristol. Ollie’s is 30%. They’re not even in the same ball park in terms of managerial ability.

Comment

• Sheff Weds Manager now sacked. Seems like most boards know what to do when the team underperforms

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              He has a 44% win rate at Bristol. Ollie’s is 30%. They’re not even in the same ball park in terms of managerial ability.
                              Give over with another ridiculas comment ffs, how many promotions out of the championship then has the better manager got? another stupid comment based on them at this minute on one of there best runs in years! lets check those figures out later on in the season hey, also we`ve been on a poor run aswell!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Bring in a few new players and keep Olli for the season. BUT, the players we bring in must be of a certain quality, we can`t let every new manager buy a himself new squad. It doesn`t work like that anymore at QPR. Gary Penrice is a key now.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X