• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Ferdinands mate its serious believe me

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Mr Ferdinands mate its serious believe me
      Well fortunately this poll is only open to fans, and not our esteemed DoF!

Comment

Has Sherwood ever said some seriously negative things about us? I just Wonder why he is so hated on here.
        Last edited by Shania; 10-12-2017, 08:11 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Only about four realistic names from all those. Need to add McLaren too
          We looked organised in the short time he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Well fortunately this poll is only open to fans, and not our esteemed DoF!
            Is he not a fan then Stan

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Is he not a fan then Stan
              Not particularly Bill. Yourself?

Comment

I'm not sure who some of those candidates are......Grayson probably the only one I see realistically taking the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  I'm not sure who some of those candidates are......Grayson probably the only one I see realistically taking the job.
                  Surely we can do better than grayson? struggled to make a impact at a crap sunderland side are we any better than sunderland not in my opinion

Comment

For me McLaren or Pearson who is managing in Cyprus I think surely we can get him out there if we wanted him

Comment

• Really would not want if I was chocolate I'd eat myself Tim, didn't turn us down awhile back because we wouldn't pay enough and wanted a big bonus to keep us up?, The problem is that the so called DOF is likely to want to recommend/ employ another of his mates ,

Comment

• Clement is the guy i wanted. The guy most of us wanted.

Holloway is still here and Clement has a job. So it's silly pontificating.

Those that voted Pulis are mad. He's got a lower win rate than old mate in charge now! He is brilliant at finishing 10th - 16th and playing sh1t football. Is that really what you want? Get in the sea.

History repeating itself in what people are chirping on about on this board. It's not good at the moment granted, hasn't been good for quite awhile all things considered. Rubbish infact, injuries play a part as do many factors. But honestly whats the point in sacking mediocre for more mediocre?

Pish.

Comment

• Only Tony Pulis

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            Surely we can do better than grayson? struggled to make a impact at a crap sunderland side are we any better than sunderland not in my opinion
                            You'd hope we would, never rated him really
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• It's already been mentioned how all but perhaps three or four would even entertaining giving QPR a second look - but from that list it seems Simon Grayson is the most realistic of them all. The key to his success at Preston was the ability to make gradual strides of improvement, given the time there's no reason why he couldn't build a solid team but in this short-term driven football climate it's unlikely he'd be afforded the time or the budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                                It's already been mentioned how all but perhaps three or four would even entertaining giving QPR a second look - but from that list it seems Simon Grayson is the most realistic of them all. The key to his success at Preston was the ability to make gradual strides of improvement, given the time there's no reason why he couldn't build a solid team but in this short-term driven football climate it's unlikely he'd be afforded the time or the budget.
                                hes a good solid manager for long term, done well at this level without splashing the cash. unfair to judge him on sunderland as they're a crap show of a team

Comment

Working...
                                X