No announcement yet.

Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they'll hang to Holloway up until the January window hopping he can pull a rabbit or two out of the hat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogsarce View Post
      I think they'll hang to Holloway up until the January window hopping he can pull a rabbit or two out of the hat
      Think Dollie's issues are with humans not rabbits.

Comment

• Derek Innes not listed. Sure Aberdeen said no to Rangers but a club in a different league is a different matter.

Used to working with low budgets and doing better than expected.

To me he would be a sensible appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Think Dollie's issues are with humans not rabbits.
          Yep like scowens Freeman and Baptiste three real bunnies there mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Derek Innes not listed. Sure Aberdeen said no to Rangers but a club in a different league is a different matter.

Used to working with low budgets and doing better than expected.

To me he would be a sensible appointment.
            Derek McInnes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              There must be decent young up and coming managers all across Europe. Why don’t we go and scout one like any normal club would rather than just rattling through the list of ex players/managers and hope that one works? Look what Huddersfield did. Are we incapable of identifying a decent up coming manager who will implement a style of football and think outside the box tactically occasional.....actually don’t answer that
              our scouting of managers consists of dof les phone book
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Tony Pulis is the no. 1 choice in this poll? I despair of this board. The only name I like on that list is Wild Thing. Wouldn't be an expensive manager, would actually come here I think (compared to most of those names), and would undoubtedly get some results out of even this sorry squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Tony Pulis is the no. 1 choice in this poll? I despair of this board. The only name I like on that list is Wild Thing. Wouldn't be an expensive manager, would actually come here I think (compared to most of those names), and would undoubtedly get some results out of even this sorry squad.
                  Yeah I can't see beyond him Hubs won't demand high wages lives local so no moving allowence or rents to be paid , a fit the club would jump at

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Tony Pulis is the no. 1 choice in this poll?
                    Not for me. Of the English candidates, I'd take Pearson for reasons previously cited.

Non English: Tuschel.

Neither would come here. My real problem with us at the moment is Uncle. I just can not believe how badly he has performed, for all his enthusiasm. Caterham was a disastrous vanity project, he was warned not to believe Bernie's promises and walked in eyes wide shut.

Comment

• The poll is already on it's maximum amount of choices, so I've added McInnes and Lambert and removed a couple of the less realistic ones which were still on 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Not for me. Of the English candidates, I'd take Pearson for reasons previously cited.

Non English: Tuschel.

Neither would come here. My real problem with us at the moment is Uncle. I just can not believe how badly he has performed, for all his enthusiasm. Caterham was a disastrous vanity project, he was warned not to believe Bernie's promises and walked in eyes wide shut.
                        I don't believe anyone of named merit would come ,but I don't think TF would-be the reason he's a good listener and would back the manager to the best he could

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          The poll is already on it's maximum amount of choices, so I've added McInnes and Lambert and removed a couple of the less realistic ones which were still on 0.
                          I'm sure you can make room for Dof les's pals, terry o'connor, chris powell, along with captain bellend himself.

ps. i vote for McINNES
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            I'm sure you can make room for Dof les's pals, terry o'connor, chris powell, along with captain bellend himself.

ps. i vote for McINNES
                            Would be a good shout, but I don't know why he'd come here. The guy just turned down the 2nd biggest job in Scotland because he could see that it wasn't a good career move for him. I don't see why he wouldn't come to the same conclusion about us. He's worked wonders at Aberdeen, he probably has a job there as long as he wants it, and his stock is high. If I was him, I'd hold out for a better job. Maybe Celtic when someone bigger comes in for Rogers, or a Championship club with a chance of promotion.
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 11-12-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Derek McInnes?
                              Bloody predictive press... and yes Derek Mcinnes

And there it goes again,. predictive text not press
                              Last edited by Awin; 11-12-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Would be a good shout, but I don't know why he'd come here. The guy just turned down the 2nd biggest job in Scotland because he could see that it wasn't a good career move for him. I don't see why he wouldn't come to the same decision about us. He's worked wonders at Aberdeen, he probably has a job there as long as he wants it, and his stock is high. If I was him, I'd hold out for a better job. Maybe Celtic when someone bigger comes in for Rogers, or a Championship club with a chance of promotion.
                                Aberdeen refused rangers permission... with both of them in the top 3 I can understand why, but a championship club is snother matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X