• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
    yes Derek Mcinnes
    He's been added to the poll now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Tony Pulis is the no. 1 choice in this poll? I despair of this board.
      Perhaps they're taking into account he would come with Gerry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Perhaps they're taking into account he would come with Gerry?
        Another footballing dinosaur that we could do without. Don't get me wrong, blokes a ledge. But part of our past, not our future.

Comment

• Pulis no.1. Shows how many people don't realise the finances and pulling power of this club at the moment. Quick reality check needed.
          Might just be able to afford McClaren DOF and Clement manager if he goes.
          Last edited by davieqpr; 11-12-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Pulis no.1. Shows how many people don't realise the finances and pulling power of this club at the moment. Quick reality check needed.
            Might just be able to afford McClaren DOF and Clement manager if he goes.
            Finances will be worse if we drop a division. Got to spend where it is needed IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Another footballing dinosaur that we could do without. Don't get me wrong, blokes a ledge. But part of our past, not our future.
              No argument there, it was just an attempt at an explanation.

Comment

• Tarbie. He may not be but if we keep Holloway on this club may not have a future. Pulis guarantees safety and buys you time to go and get a young coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Tarbie. He may not be but if we keep Holloway on this club may not have a future. Pulis guarantees safety and buys you time to go and get a young coach.
                  So essentially in a caretaker capacity, it seems you're suggesting.

Comment

• I'm not sure why anyone would take Pulis over Pearson at this level. I think Pearson has more eye for creativity. (He picked up Mahrez for instance, and transformed Leicester). I think his sides play with more of an out than Pulis'.

At this level, I'd have him over any English gaffer on the available list. The two problems are that technically he is unavailable and that he wouldn't come anyway. Next!

(If were TF I'd still have been on the phone though. Months ago.)

Comment

• Till the end of the season Stan. That would give us 6 months to scout and search for a younger coach with bright ideas.

Comment

• Never thought I would ever say this as not great fan but Pearson is probably type of manager club is currently crying out for

Comment

• Did Pearson not fall out with Hoos at Leicester??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Tony Pulis is the no. 1 choice in this poll? I despair of this board. The only name I like on that list is Wild Thing. Wouldn't be an expensive manager, would actually come here I think (compared to most of those names), and would undoubtedly get some results out of even this sorry squad.
                            Oh no No more sentiment.
                            Last edited by Shania; 11-12-2017, 09:14 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Did Pearson not fall out with Hoos at Leicester??
                              Sadly this is a very good point. Hoos was basically a yes man for Manderic just as he's Uncle's pet. Pearson felt that Hoos was an obstruction to sound market decision making. And he was proven right: Hoos departure signalled Leicester's ascent. Be interesting to ask Foxes fans for their recollections on that one.

I've said it before. I don't trust Hoos to make decisions which are in the best interests of this football club. He makes decisions on Uncle's behalf, and that is not the same thing. I'd sack Hoos and Les to give Pearson the reins and sort out the shambles out, but obviously Uncle knows better.

Comment

• I hear what you're saying, however, I think we'd all be better off by submitting to the will of Allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X