Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Not particularly Bill. Yourself?
    Since 1962 first game Hull City at the White City but postponed due to waterlogged pitch.

Maybe that was a sign of things to come.............so yes you could say i am

Comment

• How did Grayson get on at Leeds and Blackpool

Comment

• I note that "sir" Les's probable choices aren't included
        Chris powell and terrible timmy.

Comment

• Who put this list together?

Dreaming on almost all of them. We've never got the budget to attract the likes of Laurent Blanc, Koeman, Luis Enrique etc.

It'll be Paul Clement (and only if he's up for a monster pay cut), or a manager from lower down the divisions like Gareth Ainsworth.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            How did Grayson get on at Leeds and Blackpool
            Got both promoted and left Leeds in the top half when he was sacked. Goes without saying a lot of fans would be clambering for a top half finish

Comment

• 'arry on a deal until the end of the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Is he not a fan then Stan
                Yes he is a Spurs fan.

Comment

• Paul lambert or Simon Grayson for me.

Comment

• We need a manager that is a proven winner, played under some of the best coaches, has experience of the top flight and is a real leader. And John Terry is available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                      We need a manager that is a proven winner, played under some of the best coaches, has experience of the top flight and is a real leader. And John Terry is available.
                      we need a manager who would do better than hollowhead.

i will go for paul hart.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Assistant manager at Luton

Comment

• How about Nathan Jones at Luton,Play good football and score goals for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                            How about Nathan Jones at Luton,Play good football and score goals for fun.
                            Probably more likely than half the names on that list mate, at least we could afford him! Ha ha

Big jump from less than 2 seasons leading Luton to stepping into the managerial role for us in our current condition. Jones would be a huge roll of the dice in my opinion.

I'd sooner go for Ainsworth. Has done pretty well with Wycombe, over a longer period of time. He also already knows the back corridors of Loftus Rd pretty well and lives locally. Hopefully wouldn't need too much of an adjustment!
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 11-12-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• There must be decent young up and coming managers all across Europe. Why don’t we go and scout one like any normal club would rather than just rattling through the list of ex players/managers and hope that one works? Look what Huddersfield did. Are we incapable of identifying a decent up coming manager who will implement a style of football and think outside the box tactically occasional.....actually don’t answer that

Comment

• Lambert fiesty like Warnock that’s good shout

Comment

Working...
                                X