No announcement yet.

Managerial candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs. All three you mention are responsible for the mess and #### that we are witnessing right now so any names thrown their way is justified and done in frustration. Take the manager and the side shows that he brings as an example.

Comment

• I understand the concern about the manager, who wouldn't be concerned at this point, I just don't buy that a change now will make us a way better team, as many are saying we are a bang average squad and I don't trust the DOF to make the proper hire, we're likely to get the Gym Teacher to step back in!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• A bang average squad should be in a average position but we are not as we are sinking and fast. I think a new man could come in and get the best out the bunch that we have and get us to a 12th-15th place finish.

Comment

• If that guy was available and wanted to come and work under the DOF that's what the club should do, my question is who is the guy that could step in now and get the best out of this squad without being a big gamble?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• No one knows the budget we have to pay a manager so be hard to say who is likely to come in. What I would say I would change him for anyone except the only person less competent at the club Fernandes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              If that guy was available and wanted to come and work under the DOF that's what the club should do, my question is who is the guy that could step in now and get the best out of this squad without being a big gamble?
              Clement, McClaren or Monk to name 3.

Could also go down the foreign manager path like we did with LDC back in the day, in that case there's loads of managers out there that can get us back on our feet.

Comment

• Mclaren or Lambert would be my choices

Comment

• Lambert would organise us and McClaren would coach this lot a hell of a lot better than they have been recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X