18th August 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Sorry Nas, how do you know this? Or is it a guess? All I know is facts. Look at the state of the team. We are getting relegated if the form carries on.

As for the youth, proof will be when the players earn 50 odd appearances so I’m not getting to exited at the minute.
    He doesn’t know that. He’s speculating.

Comment

Fernandes bought a promoted team and has overseen 2 relegations that could become three so I would be very confident that Flavio and Bernie would not have us in the state we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        9 out of the previous 12 posts in this thread are contributed by 3 people.... Just thought I would point out to those reading without commenting and thinking this is necessarily a majority opinion, this is 3 people agreeing with each other three times each.

As a differing opinion to those 3 people, I'm of the belief that while Fernandes made mistakes, we'd be no better off with Tango and Cash in charge, we'd have gotten relegated in that first prem season and we'd have had an even worse managerial merry go round over the last few years.

We'd have been sold for pennies to someone who won't spend more than pennies to ever try and build us up and we'd have ended up in league one 2 years ago. Some fans would have celebrated us starting from the bottom again.

We're not far away from being a more solid side. We need some changes to the players and staff but you can see - especially at youth level - that some things are changing for the better and this would never have happened were the club not sold in 2011.
        Come on Nas. I love your positivity but my OP details facts, your post is some dream like sequence you have thought up.

Four Year Plan? Now a Six Year Shambles.

Comment

9 out of the previous 12 posts in this thread are contributed by 3 people.... Just thought I would point out to those reading without commenting and thinking this is necessarily a majority opinion, this is 3 people agreeing with each other three times each.

As a differing opinion to those 3 people, I'm of the belief that while Fernandes made mistakes, we'd be no better off with Tango and Cash in charge, we'd have gotten relegated in that first prem season and we'd have had an even worse managerial merry go round over the last few years.

We'd have been sold for pennies to someone who won't spend more than pennies to ever try and build us up and we'd have ended up in league one 2 years ago. Some fans would have celebrated us starting from the bottom again.

We're not far away from being a more solid side. We need some changes to the players and staff but you can see - especially at youth level - that some things are changing for the better and this would never have happened were the club not sold in 2011.
          Make that 4
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Never been a TF fan ,but no one will touch this club with a barge pole .So it will be down to TF to get us out of this mess by making tough decisions and not sitting on his hands
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Fernandes defo the problem, so add me to that number.

Tango and cash were business men that’s why they sold at a profit to a man West Han wouldn’t touch. No one can predict what would have happened if they had stayed but fact is Fernandes has made one poor appointment after another and continues to post ill thought out comments on social media that only makes him look even more incompetent and out of touch with the fan base.

Only a minority of people now believe Holloway will take us forward, which a number of people including myself, knew wouldn’t be the case from the start, albeit it gives me no pleasure to say we were right. Problem is it was clear to see from the start and Fernandes and his advisors should have seen it and that’s the continued problem he simple doesn’t and doubt he will going forward.

So until he moves on or gets a sensible, knowledgeable advisor, we will continue in this downward spiral.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Take yourself back to that day.....

The day Tony Fernandes bought Qpr.

Newly crowned Championship winners Qpr, playing their best football for half a generation, managed by superb schemer Neil Warnock and led by talismanic Adel Taarabt and featuring talents like Alejandro Faurlin, Wayne Routledge, Shaun Derry and Clint Hill.

TV money in the bank, bright future guaranteed.

WTF happened?

Absolute shambles in 6 years.
                Relegated to a #### Championship side. Skint. Passionate manager who is clearly tactically inept. On our way to league 1.

What the #### happened?
                We got the golden ticket and absolutely spunked it up the wall.

To spend near on £250,000,000 and become worse takes some doing!!!

Shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Take yourself back to that day.....

The day Tony Fernandes bought Qpr.

Newly crowned Championship winners Qpr, playing their best football for half a generation, managed by superb schemer Neil Warnock and led by talismanic Adel Taarabt and featuring talents like Alejandro Faurlin, Wayne Routledge, Shaun Derry and Clint Hill.

TV money in the bank, bright future guaranteed.

WTF happened?

Absolute shambles in 6 years.
                  Relegated to a #### Championship side. Skint. Passionate manager who is clearly tactically inept. On our way to league 1.

What the #### happened?
                  Absolutely heartbreaking to see what this clown has done to our club.

Worst case scenario is we should be a top championship team right now.

Comment

Jimmy. 2 golden tickets wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Jimmy. 2 golden tickets wasted.
                      Very true mate.

Disgraceful.

Comment

And 12 out of 12 of those posts were not 3 but 6 people in basic agreement with each other.

Further, since your post that number has now risen to 13 in agreement to 1 disagreeing - namely yourself.

Just thought I'd point that out too if we're going to get all statistical about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          And 12 out of 12 of those posts were not 3 but 6 people in basic agreement with each other.

Further, since your post that number has now risen to 13 in agreement to 1 disagreeing - namely yourself.

Just thought I'd point that out too if we're going to get all statistical about it.
                          Owned

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Fernandes bought a promoted team and has overseen 2 relegations that could become three so I would be very confident that Flavio and Bernie would not have us in the state we are now.
                              With all due respect nobody, including yourself, could have any idea what position we would be in had they stayed.
                              It’s a total unknown and we could just as easily been in a different but even more dire situation.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                                With all due respect nobody, including yourself, could have any idea what position we would be in had they stayed.
                                It’s a total unknown and we could just as easily been in a different but even more dire situation.
                                How? How exactly could we be worse off than we currently are?

We were fresh into the Premier League with all the money that brings with a talented manager and a Championship winning squad.

Now were potless with a clueless manager at the bottom of the division below looking at League 1 and zillions in debt. If this isn't worse case scenario tell me what is.

Comment

Working...
                                X