No announcement yet.

Four games...up or out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we wait 4 games we WILL could be 4th bottom and is serious danger of being relegatated, even Kevin mc loud wit his hilarious sarcastic remarks "we will be in a huge relegation battle","pray for QRP" which he made when we were 6th in the league will have realised now he is dead meat with his bet.

Comment

The problem is, if Holloway is replaced after the next four games, the new boss will have hardly any time to assess the squad before the transfer window opens. The risk is too great. If we're going to make the change it needs to be now. Like almost all Rangers fans I know, I want the change now. He's had enough time. His track record is shocking.

I don't care about his passion if he can't do the job. We're all passionate about our club but it doesn't mean we'd make good managers.

Get rid asap.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I wouldn't want too many changes in our squad. One striker and one defender, that's it.

Comment

He can buy himself more time by stopping the tinkering going 442 and playing with out and out wingers on flanks. First half 442 yesterday we looked decent enough

But as WeAre said on another thread he can’t go unless their is a replacement as we’re not in position to wait weeks in replacing. If he goes next man needs to come in within days

Comment

Westy. Regardless of buying time mate he is a dud of a manager and a disaster of an appointment so needs to be moved on. 27 defeats from 53 games tells you all you need to know. Did great around 02/05 but that is now hostory and for his own sake it should be remembered fondly.

Comment

Working...
            X