Four games...up or out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four games...up or out

Ollie has four games (three away) to prove he’s the right guy to manage this team. Do well, and the fans will rally behind him/team. Do poorly, and the fans will be in open revolt. Most feel we have plenty of talent (short of a real striker) to avoid relegation, yet most coming to feel Ollie can’t match his enthusiasm with effective managing. Four games, and not one more.

Rubbish he has had his whack and needs to be removed as he can only take us down if he stays on. Millwall went down with him because they kept him too long.

Comment

I wouldn't even say four. Want him gone 9am Monday morning.

Comment

Too long Jeff needs to go by 9am tomorrow.

Comment

He has had no positive effect on the team in his year and a bit whatsoever. Well, maybe if you say running about more than under JFH. Would love it if someone could confirm his goals for and against, wins losses and draws compared to Jfh's time in charge. League games only.

Comment

4 more games? why, what are you expecting to happen in those games?

Lose at Birmingham, then lose at home to Bristol City, before losing at Millwall and then at home to MK Dons.

He is a dreadful manager as proved by his last 2 attempts at it.

9am tomorrow morning is long enough. He should have already handed in his resignation after today's loss.

Comment

Should not be up to him as the man in charge should have already made it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Should not be up to him as the man in charge should have already made it.
                agree, but the man in charge has proven that he he hasn't got a clue about how to run a football club.

Comment

Then you have to fear for Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

Comment

He’s out of his depth. There was a reason he’d knocked it on the head after millwall. He can’t do it anymore. Bouncing around and being a funny/nice geezer will only get you so far in life. You have to have something to back it up when that all wears off. His race has run and it’s time to go. I like Ollie and I love him for the club he gave back to me after those horror years and I don’t want to end up hating him but that’s the way it’s going. Go now while you’ve still got some credit before it’s too late. Even if we won the next 4 he’d try and get clever and change something for no reason. Stupid is as stupid does

Comment

The man did well last time around and deserves respect for that but it is getting to the stage where that will be forgotten very quickly. The Brentford interview did him no favours but his tactical limitations are being exposed game after game.

Comment

I can't even bear to watch his interviews now. Makes me cringe. And him at the fans forum was embarrassing. All he ever talks about is passion and love for the club and what he's trying to do. Well passion and love will only get you so far then it's time to back that up with knowledge and know how. But it's obvious he has very little of it.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          I can't even bear to watch his interviews now. Makes me cringe. And him at the fans forum was embarrassing. All he ever talks about is passion and love for the club and what he's trying to do. Well passion and love will only get you so far then it's time to back that up with knowledge and know how. But it's obvious he has very little of it.

Tbh, most of us on here can talk about our love and passion for the club, but would LF or TF give us the job to manage the team?

Comment

No chance lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              I wouldn't even say four. Want him gone 9am Monday morning.
                              Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Too long Jeff needs to go by 9am tomorrow.
                              I had 9PM this evening.......

Comment

Working...
                              X