The Home Form has gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Home Form has gone

And because of this we will be in the brown stuff. With a shocking away record and now declining home form it’s a bad combination

Our start to season only looked relatively good because we were winning home games

Can’t win away now can’t win at home. Birmingham now huge game must win

Burton are going down
    At no we in form to join them
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Holloway stays and we are likely to drop down a league

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        And because of this we will be in the brown stuff. With a shocking away record and now declining home form it’s a bad combination

Our start to season only looked relatively good because we were winning home games

Can’t win away now can’t win at home. Birmingham now huge game must win
        You've seen our away record right?

Comment

Not good and another two games before Mackie back.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            You've seen our away record right?
            last time we won away was against them so fingers crossed

Comment

Well we have no away form so if the home form doesn’t hold up which it isn’t there’s only one result ,a big fight to avoid relegation, and I’m not sure there’s enough fight in this team to do it

Comment

What worries me is we were pretty much safe start of March but slipped so badly if we hadn't beat forest 2nd last game of last season we would have gone down on final day - FACT. If the powers that be cannot see or refuse to admit we are on the slippery slope then it's league 1 for us, I don't have the answer, I am a paying supporter and I expect the powers that be to at least try and prevent the drop. We may well be renewing our acquaintance with Luton next season!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  last time we won away was against them so fingers crossed
                  That was the last time Wszolek put a cross over for Sylla.......guess what, he scored.

Comment

He might have been wanting to make Loftus Road a fortress but the walls have been seriously breeched.

Comment

Well with a crappy away form and now dodge at home the end solution is League 1.

Comment

This bloke will not keep us up if they keep him in charge.

Comment

Working...
                        X