Just got in and concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    The passion and pride Fernandes was tweeting about last week was not there in that 2nd half.
    Passion and pride will not save us even when it is actually there.

One day Uncle might figure out that common sense helps. Which is where Ollie falls short.

Comment

thought we played some decent football, but the bottom line is we have no decent forwards
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Passion and pride will not save us even when it is actually there.

One day Uncle might figure out that common sense helps. Which is where Ollie falls short.
        To simple to put the blame on the manager we've run out of steam and you get found out when you have a lack of quality , I'm open to letting Ollie go but I'm afraid the problems will still be there ,
        We've got to see the season out , then we have a golden opertunity to have a clear out with so many players contracts ending plus the board need to be brave enough to pay up some contracts

Comment

The question is simple Dogs. Should Ollie be getting more out of this bunch of players? If answer is yes but he’s not next question is would someone else get more out of them. If answer is yes twice he needs to go

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            The question is simple Dogs. Should Ollie be getting more out of this bunch of players? If answer is yes but he’s not next question is would someone else get more out of them. If answer is yes twice he needs to go
            If is a small word with a big meaning Westy , another man may well get a bit more out of them but I couldn't see it lasting due to the lack of quality ,. As I said it runs deeper than the manager or whoever would be manager

Comment

What on earth does “run deeper than the manager” mean? We have already got rid of all the so called “wrong sorts” and/or those that were on big salaries. Now we want another upheaval? This lot were signed by the current regime. Choice of manager has been poor but been reasonably pleased with some of players we have brought in.

Comment

Simple answer is someone like Pulis would get points on the board. We've got to ignore the "QPR way" before that sends us into League 1.

Bore me to death with clean sheets...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Simple answer is someone like Pulis would get points on the board. We've got to ignore the "QPR way" before that sends us into League 1.

Bore me to death with clean sheets...
                  We haven’t played the “qpr way” for a few years now

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    What on earth does “run deeper than the manager” mean? We have already got rid of all the so called “wrong sorts” and/or those that were on big salaries. Now we want another upheaval? This lot were signed by the current regime. Choice of manager has been poor but been reasonably pleased with some of players we have brought in.
                    SOME is where it runs deeper than the manager what about the rest ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      SOME is where it runs deeper than the manager what about the rest ?
                      Sorry you lost me there. some? Some what?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Indeed never turned up second half probably cause wollie spoke poo for 15mins throwing his arms about and baffled them
                        Lol. He spoke poo after the game too.
                        What a pity he is not likely to be sacked or resign any time soon. By the time the clowns who appointed him wake up, the transfer window will have sat with QPR in the bottom 3.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          thought we played some decent football, but the bottom line is we have no decent forwards
                          Well we would be better placed to judge the forwards if they are selected alongside winners.

Comment

Whatever he says to them at half time clearly doesn't work. We just seem to revert to hoofball after 60mins which seems to be plan b. Everybody knows as soon as Mackie is free he will be back in the team. The team is not great but Holloway seems to play with there weaknesses not their strengths.
                            I mean it doesn'ttake mastermind to realise Mackie and Washington are crepe.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Sorry you lost me there. some? Some what?
                              You are reasonable pleased with some Of the players we have brought in ! But what about the rest ! The squad lacks sufficient quality

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                To simple to put the blame on the manager we've run out of steam and you get found out when you have a lack of quality , I'm open to letting Ollie go but I'm afraid the problems will still be there ,
                                We've got to see the season out , then we have a golden opertunity to have a clear out with so many players contracts ending plus the board need to be brave enough to pay up some contracts
                                Yes, a clear out in preparation for League 1.

As we have stated on here, we will be better placed to judge the squad if the dopey manager played to their strengths.

Wyzsolek is a winger and can cross the ball yet has spent much of this season playing as a wing back and lately as a right back.
                                Sylla has hardly started a game, yet Washington has most games. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X