Just got in and concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got in and concerned

Haven't read a post yet , so expecting to get shot down but I see worrying times ahead that starting 11 just about picked it's self , second best all afternoon ,
    A good bench , Smith never a starter 30 mins off the bench at most , Washington best say nothing ,
    Now maybe posters can now accept our players are lower championship quality no excuses , smithies scowens luongo and Freeman are good players at this level but not good enough to carry the rest as they are average to dross , if I could lay all of the blame on the manager i'd be happy because then i'd have the answer but the problem is far greater than the manager , true he doesn't seem to be making a fist of it , sacking him will only scratch the surface we need clearing of about 9 players out and 6 in unfortunately that can't be done in January , we have good reason to be very concerned

Thought the first half was very even. Second half was utter garbage. I've tried and tried to stick by Ollie but enough is enough. He has to go.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

First half we shaded it and played some good stuff. Second half was disappointing.

Comment

You don't think they contained us 1 st half??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Haven't read a post yet , so expecting to get shot down but I see worrying times ahead that starting 11 just about picked it's self , second best all afternoon ,
          A good bench , Smith never a starter 30 mins off the bench at most , Washington best say nothing ,
          Now maybe posters can now accept our players are lower championship quality no excuses , smithies scowens luongo and Freeman are good players at this level but not good enough to carry the rest as they are average to dross , if I could lay all of the blame on the manager i'd be happy because then i'd have the answer but the problem is far greater than the manager , true he doesn't seem to be making a fist of it , sacking him will only scratch the surface we need clearing of about 9 players out and 6 in unfortunately that can't be done in January , we have good reason to be very concerned
          Maybe the players are not good enough, but the manager certain isn't. Another manager who knows what he is doing would get more out of the squad.

As you say,Smith should not be starting, Washington should be dropped.
          Sylla should have started and Wyzsolek played as a winger to get crosses into the box, but this Hollowhead cannot or will not see that.

Comment

The players are not that bad, they have just lost confidence under Ollie.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Maybe the players are not good enough, but the manager certain isn't. Another manager who knows what he is doing would get more out of the squad.

Sylla should have started and Wyzsolek played as a winger to get crosses into the box, but this Hollowhead cannot or will not see that.
              This!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

#wokeup
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  #wokeup
                  Yeah but searching for answers hitsy

Comment

K Far from the most natural striker I've seen but I feel a bit sorry for Washington. We creat precious little for the strikers so what can they do? Would be great to see if someone could get to the line and pull it back instead of looping balls in that any decent defender will deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I've said this for so long. Bring him in on 65-70 so he can hassle tired defences. Pretty sure all, if not most, of the goals he's scored for us have been off the bench.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't think anyone will "shoot you down"

Comment

Washingtons shots to goals ratio must be terrible. Can hardly ever hit the target. And when he does it's all rushed and hit and hope. When Sylla came here Les stated that we bought him because he is good at getting on the end of crosses but we continue to play without trying to cross the ball in most of the time. I honestly would love to know what goes on inside Ollies head. Seems he has his plan of wingbacks no matter who plays there and lump it forward when things aren't going well and that's it. He seems lost as to how to play differently.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Washingtons shots to goals ratio must be terrible. Can hardly ever hit the target. And when he does it's all rushed and hit and hope. When Sylla came here Les stated that we bought him because he is good at getting on the end of crosses but we continue to play without trying to cross the ball in most of the time. I honestly would love to know what goes on inside Ollies head. Seems he has his plan of wingbacks no matter who plays there and lump it forward when things aren't going well and that's it. He seems lost as to how to play differently.
                            It's beacuse he's a dinosaur.

Comment

To be honest if Santos was still on the bench, he’d stick him up front. Nothings changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X