Just got in and concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You are reasonable pleased with some Of the players we have brought in ! But what about the rest ! The squad lacks sufficient quality
    Ah I get you. But the regime brought them in. Easy fix, get rid of DOF and manager if you think that. I’m 50:50 on Les but Ollie and Birch are not up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Ah I get you. But the regime brought them in. Easy fix, get rid of DOF and manager if you think that. I’m 50:50 on Les but Ollie and Birch are not up to it.
      Ollie and Birch are League 1 standard at best.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Agreed but but we know Les ain't going to go he's always got a fall guy , that's why I say it runs deeper than the manager , the players are generally lacking the next manager will be another fall guy , there's no chance of a named manager coming to under a dof Les

Comment

The buck stops with the chairman as all three of them are employed by him so very easy decision if he wants to make it. Absolute rubbish at the moment and if we leave these three in their positions too much longer we as a club could be in serious trouble.

Comment

If Holloway is not getting the best out of the players he has to go but if the players are not up to scratch surely it’s down to Ferdinand? Or is it both?

One things for sure, if something is not changed I think we might get relegated. That might offend a few on here but we need to get real.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Holloway stays we will go down and we need to act now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Holloway stays we will go down and we need to act now.
                If Holloway stays then there's every chance we might go down. Only then do I think the board would act (as in change the manager), as relegation is the only thing that would bring them to their senses, and to the fact that he was the wrong appointment to begin with. The DoF was the man chiefly responsible for bringing IH back to the club, so the board may also review his appalling track record of managerial appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  If Holloway stays then there's every chance we might go down. Only then do I think the board would act (as in change the manager), as relegation is the only thing that would bring them to their senses, and to the fact that he was the wrong appointment to begin with. The DoF was the man chiefly responsible for bringing IH back to the club, so the board may also review his appalling track record of managerial appointments.
                  I remember fans were crying out for someone at director level that knew the game and was a highly respected Rangers man so the board appointed Les. He's been nothing short of disastrous. This DoF role is wrong for our club and while we've got one, we've got no chance of getting a good manager.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Got disagree DOF role for club our size is imperative. I’ve always backed Les but perhaps he’s not right man for the role but the role is needed especially at the rate we change managers

Comment

Seems to be rife at the club on and off the field wrong people in their positions.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Got disagree DOF role for club our size is imperative. I’ve always backed Les but perhaps he’s not right man for the role but the role is needed especially at the rate we change managers
                        Maybe we wouldn't change managers so often if we got a good one with no DOF to complicate his management?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Whats wrong with changing managers all the time? Worked for us last time and Watford seem to be having no problem.

Our problem is we stick with the status quo too long. Too long with Hughes, too long with Redknapp, now too long with Ollie.
                          Keep sacking till you find a winner I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Maybe we wouldn't change managers so often if we got a good one with no DOF to complicate his management?
                            So what was the excuse before we had a DOF not complicating things and we were changing managers???

Comment

Sir Les should have been made Head Of Scouts or something like that..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Whats wrong with changing managers all the time?
                                Because our esteemed Chairman's mantra is 'stability'.

Comment

Working...
                                X