No announcement yet.

Just got in and concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to see where any improvement comes. I'd have picked that team, bar playing Furlong, if fit, right back and Wszolek on the right wing. Subs were nuts as usual. OK first half, but never turned up second. Put a fork in Ollie. He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      You don't think they contained us 1 st half??
      No, they looked bang average I thought.

Comment

Yeah but searching for answers hitsy
        You won't get them from him #hesneverthere

Comment

They were average first half but stepped up a gear or two in the 2nd half. How many saves did their keeper make in the whole match?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            They were average first half but stepped up a gear or two in the 2nd half. How many saves did their keeper make in the whole match?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Big spaces in Ellerslie Rd and South Africa Rd today which will continue while we have this fellow in charge.

Comment

Big spaces in Ellerslie Rd and South Africa Rd today which will continue while we have this fellow in charge.
                a few leeds in Ellerslie today.

crowd on the whole was pretty full. i was expecting swaths of empty seats but it was a solid turn out in spite of all the shyte being served up by knobhead week in and week out.

Comment

Hits. Ellerslie rd near away end was was not full by any means same in Block A and B in SAFR

Comment

The passion and pride Fernandes was tweeting about last week was not there in that 2nd half.

Comment

Hits. Ellerslie rd near away end was was not full by any means same in Block A and B in SAFR
                      fair enough mate, i couldnt see down to xblock. so will take your word for that.

one thing is for sure though, it will only get worse while the clown reamins in charge.

Comment

Agree with that and did not see any hope for us under this bloke today which really is worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          a few leeds in Ellerslie today.

crowd on the whole was pretty full. i was expecting swaths of empty seats but it was a solid turn out in spite of all the shyte being served up by knobhead week in and week out.
                          It wasn't anywhere near full.

Comment

You can say that in hindsight...going into half time I was confident but once the second half got started Leeds took control. So yeah looking back you could say they contained us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Hard to see where any improvement comes. I'd have picked that team, bar playing Furlong, if fit, right back and Wszolek on the right wing. Subs were nuts as usual. OK first half, but never turned up second. Put a fork in Ollie. He's done.
                              Indeed never turned up second half probably cause wollie spoke poo for 15mins throwing his arms about and baffled them

Comment

no.

Comment

Working...
                                X