They have to get rid of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    3 points for my team is always fantastic. As for the rest you have an opinion based on what you do and I have an opinion based on what I do which is watching it live and for me based on what I have seen from him and what I have seen from other managers I stick by my opinion of him being clueless. Sorry for the cheerleader bit.
    Yes youre dead right 73, right on the head, maybe we should go with youre other opinion to improve us and drop freeman
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. Very hard to judge or form an opinion when you are not guilty of watching games live other than on sky!

Comment

• Dont resort to other tactics 73, you came out with about dropping the championships best midfielder not me
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I made that opinion based on what I see live at games. What do you base it on? Champuonships best midfielder now I know you are on a wind up.. Not even our best midfielder that goes to Luongo and by some way as his all round game is superior.

Comment

• Sure theres managers out there whos available but would they come here?.. (no money/DOF/bottom table side etc). IH's not the man for the job imo (plays players out of position, plays players who shouldnt be played, shocking tactics etc) but who would we replace him with? Can just see us doing a more or less like for like if we were to give him the boot.... my opinion would be to hold up on sacking and spend money on a manager and not players. Reckon we got a midd table side easy just need the rite man in charge.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Always great to win, but it doesn't solve our problems.

Ollie has been back with us for over a year. His record in that time is what we have to go on and it aint pretty. He still hasn't really dealt with the Mackie / CW issues, he still doesn't set up according to squad strength which is essntial, his instinct is still to sit deep away against inferior opposition, he still imagines we have wing backs, and he is not a development manager. The form book doesn't lie.

If he has miraculously turned it all around, fabulous. I just think the shortcomings are too deep seated.

Comment

• Board still have no idea, clueless and hopeless. Mark my words, if they don't move fast we will be in serious trouble. Anyone who disagrees, I'll very happily put the money where the gob is.

Comment

• Hal. With you all the way if we do not change the manager and go down we will be lucky to have a club at all as if we think they have lost interest now then wait and see when we are playing the likes of Walsall.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Board still have no idea, clueless and hopeless. Mark my words, if they don't move fast we will be in serious trouble. Anyone who disagrees, I'll very happily put the money where the gob is.
                    We are already in very serious trouble mate. 6 points from a possible 30, 1 win in 10 and absolutely no signs of that improving. We up up to our necks in it make no bones about that. If the board do not act they will be as accountable as ollie for QPRs relegation. He nearly took us down last year!!!! Im normally quite positive about rangers but i feel utterly deflated and sick to the back teeth of them. He has to go

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Hal. With you all the way if we do not change the manager and go down we will be lucky to have a club at all as if we think they have lost interest now then wait and see when we are playing the likes of Walsall.
                      this with bells on

Comment

• i can see ollie getting the sack after cardiff, especially if the crowd is hostile towards him which is something i can see happening

Comment

• Gareth Ainsworth or Nigel Pearson would sort the players out. Love ollie but his record is appalling. Will be in the bottom 3 by end if january if he stays

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZTOP11 View Post
                            Gareth Ainsworth or Nigel Pearson would sort the players out. Love ollie but his record is appalling. Will be in the bottom 3 by end if january if he stays
                            Christ, already done the managerial gamble with the last 3 managers (Warnock not included), please to god lets not make that 4 on the trot with Ainsworth!!.....
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Christ, already done the managerial gamble with the last 3 managers (Warnock not included), please to god lets not make that 4 on the trot with Ainsworth!!.....
                              bang on mate.

we need to invest in a proper manager (none from dofs black book) and no more former rangers players.

if we have to go foreign, so be it.

if we have to get rid of the dof to afford a half decent manager, so be it.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Interesting quote. Seems he knows his ass is on the line & rightly so.

I'd love him to succeed I really would, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots unfortunately. I don't think he'll see January out.
                                I hope he don’t see December out records pi$$ poor don’t look like getting any better we beat a shocking brum and I just can’t see us getting much in January either

Comment

Working...
                                X