X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it will be a mutual agreement job myself

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Who else we gonna be able to get in at this point?
      Plenty out there as posted up the other day.... a decent appointment will be a good investment. Doing nothing threatens the club's status. Even Uncle must finally have sussed this.

One I mentioned was Nigel Pearson (knows how to set up, good transfer record, good at this level). He's working abroad but wants to come back (allegedly). I'd take him over Ollie this minute.

Harry is completely irrelevant to this conversation except that we are in danger of making the same mistake we made with him......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Plenty out there as posted up the other day.... a decent appointment will be a good investment. Doing nothing threatens the club's status. Even Uncle must finally have sussed this.

One I mentioned was Nigel Pearson (knows how to set up, good transfer record, good at this level). He's working abroad but wants to come back (allegedly). I'd take him over Ollie this minute.
        i'd take pearson plus no one would leave the stadium early as they'd be too scared. would be quite pleased with grayson too

Comment

He wont come here

Comment

Mazzari or Karanka for me.

Comment

Well if the budget and ambition of Holloway is all we can muster then we really are in trouble as a club. At the moment the board are sending out signs that they really couldn't give two s hits about how the club move on from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                He wont come here
                Pearson I assume you mean,maybe he would now as he will be itching to get back in the job after a long layoff, I'd take Pearson happily.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Pearson I assume you mean,maybe he would now as he will be itching to get back in the job after a long layoff, I'd take Pearson happily.
                  Pearson has job

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Pearson with a Dof i dont think so

Comment

IH and LF and all the cronies have to go immediately no ifs or buts f*ck off.

Comment

Clueless in every possible way and I stayed to the bitter end! Has to go as nothing left in that team with him in charge. If he lasts the season we go down.

Comment

Should never have got the Job in the first place, should never have kept job at the end of last season, should not be in job now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Should never have got the Job in the first place, should never have kept job at the end of last season, should not be in job now
                            And this was foresight by many, not hindsight now.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Pearson has job
                              I know, he's the only one out of the 12 or so I posted up on the other thread who has. But that shouldn't stop an approach. For far too long the club has shortchanged itself on managerial appoints.

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Pearson with a Dof i dont think so
                              Again as I've already said, if we want a decent gaffer, then Les' position would need to be carefully considered.

But far more important than all these considerations is getting rid of Ollie before more damage is inflicted. I'd sooner see a caretaker while something is properly sorted out.

Comment

Martin O`Neill was mentioned on Norwegian telly.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X