No announcement yet.

They have to get rid of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The so called pride and passion was not there today as shown when that 2nd goal went in. Thought Luongo of the midfield three was decent today where as Freeman is just not doing it for me right now so a spell on the bench may help him.

Comment

• Post-match interview: Ollie appears to admit he's on borrowed time....

“You could say that I’m still here for another couple of weeks. I’d like to be here a long, long time. But I know I have to earn that right..."

Full interview: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...s-time-qpr-win

Comment

• A win against the worst team in the world should not be used to keep the muppet in the job any longer.
        He should have been sacked many months ago.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Liked his baker boy in interview
          Dapper
          Still a end bell
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Ultimately we have a limited manager and a squad of journeymen. We just need to stay up this season and regroup. If it's 21st place on goal difference I'll take it.

My mantra now is "Just Stay Up" A monkey should achieve that with what we've got, but monkeys are more predictable and tactically astute than Ollie, so it's fingers crossed and hope a monkey shows an interest in us next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              “You could say that I’m still here for another couple of weeks. I’d like to be here a long, long time. But I know I have to earn that right..."

Full interview: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...s-time-qpr-win
              Interesting quote. Seems he knows his ass is on the line & rightly so.

I'd love him to succeed I really would, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots unfortunately. I don't think he'll see January out.

Comment

• But, why oh why, why can`t he try to do a Blackpool with us instead of a Milwall. When he is at his best, we all like Olli and want him to suceed. At least I do.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Shania. Very simple answer he is a very very poor manager with zero tactical awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Shania. Very simple answer he is a very very poor manager with zero tactical awareness.
                    zzzzzz, just how the fark can a manager get his badges & have zero tactical awareness & win promotions? stuck record with a few others that wouldnt even change it if we wqent onto to do really well under him! just cos he has different ideas than some of us doesnt mean he doesnt know what hes doing 73! admittedly some dont come off but some do, he just doesnt do the obvious like most of us would, but i suppose if he did he`d be classed as a dull english manager
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      zzzzzz, just how the fark can a manager get his badges & have zero tactical awareness & win promotions? stuck record with a few others that wouldnt even change it if we wqent onto to do really well under him! just cos he has different ideas than some of us doesnt mean he doesnt know what hes doing 73! admittedly some dont come off but some do, he just doesnt do the obvious like most of us would, but i suppose if he did he`d be classed as a dull english manager
                      He won't last the season mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Pinkie. Tell me then how he still see Pawel and Bidwell as wingbacks after 13 months coaching them every day? The only stuck record regarding the manager is his cheerleader who only ever posts when his hero wins a game. I watched the Leeds game and he was totally clueless on how to get us back into the game so yes clueless beyond belief as shown by him picking Gump every week when available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          He won't last the season mate.
                          I agree hits if we continue on very long winless runs, we`ve played ok in a fair few but we`re not putting games to bed more when we`ve had the chances, that washington miss yesterday was very poor and too eratic, id give him a rest.

Comment

• Delaying the inevitable

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Pinkie. Tell me then how he still see Pawel and Bidwell as wingbacks after 13 months coaching them every day? The only stuck record regarding the manager is his cheerleader who only ever posts when his hero wins a game. I watched the Leeds game and he was totally clueless on how to get us back into the game so yes clueless beyond belief as shown by him picking Gump every week when available.
                              If you know so much about football why are you asking me that question? obviously he sees the engine pavs got and thinks he`d suit that position better than say someone else, young furlongs out injured for a start & we`ve had ned out injured who ollie tended to play in there, also hes tried bolstering our midfield with our best players, but with the aim or idea on keeping possession, hes thinking pav would be getting further up, but it doesnt take a genuis to see his way of thinking, remember hes had a whole defensive out virtually so he could of changed due to injuries aswell, but for you to think he hasnt a clues just plain ignorant, like anyone in a skilled trade along comes billy big rollox, i can do that better than you way of thinking, its just plain ignorance 73 tbh! ps why the cheerleader comment, how old are you, just cos i have a different opinion you resort to playground name calling i know we`ve been on another bad run & am just happy we`ve broke that horrendous away run without winning, i would of thought you negative doom mongers would of had a day off it today lapping up the pleasure of 3 points!

Comment

• 3 points for my team is always fantastic. As for the rest you have an opinion based on what you do and I have an opinion based on what I do which is watching it live and for me based on what I have seen from him and what I have seen from other managers I stick by my opinion of him being clueless. Sorry for the cheerleader bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X