No announcement yet.

They have to get rid of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Pinkie would find it hard to find any positives after today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Where's pinkie?
      Perhaps he’s taking a call from Fernandes to either sack him or give him two more games!

Let’s be honest on Holloway himself or a relative could defend his last 12 months in the job, so he’s gotta to be one or the other!

Comment

If he’s not gone by new year we won’t stay up

Comment

We all agree it is time for him to leave, if he does love us so much he should walk. Unfinished business he said when he returned but sadly it looks like the decision to put him on gardening leave last time was the right one.

Ollie, please do us all a favour and resign, Tony and Les are never going to kick you out. Take this club down and you'll be hated by 99.9% of fans, resign and you keep a little respect.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

100% agree Hertford. The guy is only tarnishing his reputation by staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              We all agree it is time for him to leave, if he does love us so much he should walk. Unfinished business he said when he returned but sadly it looks like the decision to put him on gardening leave last time was the right one.

Ollie, please do us all a favour and resign, Tony and Les are never going to kick you out. Take this club down and you'll be hated by 99.9% of fans, resign and you keep a little respect.
              I get it I really do. However I don't really see a manager out there. I also think saying he is taking us down is a little over kill. I don't like our form but this is a poor division with all rivals losing. I think we shouldn't rush into anything. Yes I agree we can't go forward with ian but let's wait and see if a decent manager becomes available. Going the foreign route is a huge gamble imo
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                I'd still give him til January. 4 more games.
                With great respect, absolutely no way. He's had over a year! We've been here before with Harry. We hung on and left it way too late. Plus also the window will be open and I don't what this lot overseeing, even if we're not buying.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                However I don't really see a manager out there.
                In fact there are plenty to choose from. I listed a very small selection the other day (there are plenty of free agents with a better record than Ollie's, check out availability on transfer market).. If we had he will, we could have a new team in situ by the end of the week. But that means Uncle getting real fast - getting real about Les, and being prepared to give the new man the authority to run the show. It's in Uncle's own interests to finally get an appointment right and get on with it.
                Last edited by hal9thou; 09-12-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Going backwards since his arrival. Only advancement is passion which should be a given

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    With great respect, absolutely no way. He's had over a year! We've been here before with Harry. We hung on and left way too late. Plus also the window will be open and I don't what this lot overseeing, even if we're not buying.
                    Let's not do an Everton though. We keep our manager, identify candidates do some interviews and then replace the manager. We have to for once behave like a professional establishment
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Let's not do an Everton though. We keep our manager, identify candidates do some interviews and then replace the manager. We have to for once behave like a professional establishment

If they were smart they should always have eye on two or three potential candidates

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If they were smart they should always have eye on two or three potential candidates
                        Completely agree with that. They will have been keeping an eye open for a while, please god.

Agree also with WeAre. Let's start getting professional.

Comment

• Look at Hull just replaced old manager in two days Ian Atkins in and three points in the bag. Shows it can be done

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Agree with that
                            Originally posted by West Acton View Post

And this
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• 50/50 manager and player limitations for me. The "golden" midfield trio need breaking up/changing about...offer absolutely fck all bar running around

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Why was Martin O`Neill watching us?

Applying for the part of Tarzan in a new movie.

Wanted to study Chest Beating at it's best.

Comment

Working...
                                X