They have to get rid of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have to get rid of him

We're in danger of repeating the Harry mistake, ie hanging on way too long.

He needs to go right now. I've argued about his shortcomings on here and not once has anyone offered any convincing evidence that the job he is doing is good enough. The truth is he was (another) terrible appointment.

yep got to go. getting ridiculous now! hes gone on THREE different runs of not winning for 6 games at a time, those 3 different runs equate more than the games hes won in his entire second spell here!

i love ollie and his passion but come off it now please hes got to go! totally inept, leeds could have legit played without a keeper today and it wouldn't have changed the result. i wonder if fans are bad for leaving on the 85th minute to get home early?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      We're in danger of repeating the Harry mistake, ie hanging on way too long.

He needs to go right now. I've argued about his shortcomings on here and not once has anyone offered any convincing evidence that the job he is doing is good enough. The truth is he was (another) terrible appointment.
      My concern is you seem to think polishing that turd is going to add some value to it. Reality is that our problem is much bigger than the manager. Not the worst starting 11 so I am very concerned
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I worry about who "sir"Les would get in instead,his track record is terrible BUT I agree ,I now think it's time for Holloway to go,he has turned out to be even worse than Paul Hart ,our worst manager ever.

Comment

Tiptoe thru the tulips with me

Comment

no chance they will get rid.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              My concern is you seem to think polishing that turd is going to add some value to it.
              Mark my words. This squad could stay up comfortably in the right hands. But I think confidence is slipping away, and in the end that is down to Ollie.

You can blame the players, but if you really believe we'll end January with a new squad you're deluding yourself.

Ollie has to go now.

Comment

I have a hard time defending Ollie, his record speaks for itself, my problem is Les has got to go too because I truly don't trust him to hire a proper replacement!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

And Holloway can't keep using the excuse of injuries when apart from the defence everyone is fit and playing. And still having no shots on target. Hiw many matches in a row has it been where we've not had a shot on target in the 90 minutes. That us truly shocking. If TF and the board have any ambition left they will get rid now and get in a decent manager who knows how to get teams winning.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    I've argued about his shortcomings on here and not once has anyone offered any convincing evidence that the job he is doing is good enough
                    Unfortunately mate I’d have to disagree. Plenty on here seem to be justifying his continued employment whereas I’m with you, I’d drive him to the nearest train station available and #### him off as far from LR as physically possible.

Comment

God only knows why he’s still here. Absolute joke of a manager.

Comment

Tiptoe..........

Comment

One point from 6 games with barely a shot(that wasn’t gifted to us) on target. Brings on a defender who has been injured all season when 2-0 down. Who does that? Seriously? People need to wake up and smell the coffee. Incompetence at every level. He’s a ####ing pundit and it’s starting to show. No idea how to set the team up? No idea how to hatch a game plan. No wins away in nearly an entire ####ing year, nothing going forward, fragile at the back and a midfield which lets be honest are decent enough but have zero goals in them. He will relegate this club with his ridiculous team selections, refusal to play with any width and abysmal tactical awareness. ####ing shambles

Comment

Harry Kewell from Crawley?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Harry Kewell from Crawley?
                              right now i'd take harry hill over ollie

Comment

Working...
                              X