They have to get rid of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Simply 1 point out of 18 and that came from a fluke is not good enough ! After 2 similar runs last season, I stick by we won’t go down whether he stays or goes, just, but any other manager would have been gone by now.
    3 wins from last 15 games
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      If we sack Ollie - Les will bring in Someone like Tim Sherwood imo.

Won't cost nothing and one of his buddies!!

I love that Ollie has installed some fighting spirit in this team and I do think he's resorted some pride in wearing the shirt and maybe that is what we needed over it e last year.
      However passion aside his tactical nous is lacking and we are edging closer and close to the bottom 3.

I don't think our team is amazing but I believe we should be comfortably mid table. Ollies team selections and tactical changes during a game just leave dumbfounded at times.

However the problem at QPR is deeper than Ollie and it goes right to the top. Most of us would all agree Ollie was a bizarre appointment and to me it just indicated that Fernandes and co don't give a flying f*** anymore.

Running the club on a shoe string budget which means Ollie ain't going nowhere. Spunked 100 million plus while in the prem and we haven't even got a competitive championship team with a decent manager to show for it.
      its all about grabbing that old oak land and playing with their little airplanes.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He didn't look after one of them either and lost it
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Didn't want Holloway when appointed but backed him and liked his passion and imo the team do have an identity / pattern of play. My concern is we rely upon Freeman too much and have struggled the whole season to score goals. Washington and Mackie have had their chances. Holloway will say Sylla does not work hard enough but he is the only natural finisher we have at the club so he has to start.
          My view is to get rid now or as has been suggested above, get McClaren in. He can't manage but he us a great coach. That said, if Holloway continues with his favourites.....

Comment

How big is the next game?

Lose at Birmingham and we'll be 3 points from the relegation zone!

Comment

The sad thing is we are reliant on a chairman who is the only man in their position at the club more useless than Holloway.

Comment

He's blamed it on a poor five minutes second half.......

Comment

Loose at brum and we deserve to go down

Comment

He won't go. They've pushed the back Holloway button too many times to get rid and I'm not sure we can afford to start again.

Unfortunately his bubble has burst. All he has is his locker is motivation and that doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Knowing us we will sack him and get someone like Zola!

Waiting for Clement?

Comment

I'd still give him til January. 4 more games.

Comment

I watched the team after the 2nd goal went in and there was zero reaction which does not bode well for him.

Comment

Why was Martin O`Neill watching us?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

For a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Why was Martin O`Neill watching us?
                              O'Kane and Shaughnessy at Leeds. Manning and maybe Grant Hall for us.

Comment

Where's pinkie?

Comment

Working...
                                X