Gerry Francis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Francis?

Will Ollie opt to take his old boss on as a coach? Personally I can see this happening.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...-coaching-role

Cant see that Les wont let it happen GF would be threat

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Cant see that Les wont let it happen GF would be threat
      Now that would be a proper DOF not the clown we have now with his conveyor belt of flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Now that would be a proper DOF not the clown we have now with his conveyor belt of flops.
        Director of fark ups,flops and failure

Comment

Gerry/Tim/Rambo/Sir Les in a Spurs reunion
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Gerry/Tim/Rambo/Sir Les in a Spurs reunion
            Shepherds bush Hotspurs

Comment

I would love some of the stability and success of Spurs down the Rangers. Like Kevin Keegan love it......

If that's the formula that they are attempting to follow - then it's got to be a million times better than the splash and crash of recent times...... even if we have to put up with a bit of shyyyte on the pitch in the short term.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                I would love some of the stability and success of Spurs down the Rangers. Like Kevin Keegan love it......

If that's the formula that they are attempting to follow - then it's got to be a million times better than the splash and crash of recent times...... even if we have to put up with a bit of shyyyte on the pitch in the short term.
                Most fans would love it but in reality sadly won't happen GF was QPR through and through id stay away with the clowns from the circus running us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  HEAR,HEAR would rather none and let the manager have all the reigns,

Comment

Working...
                  X