Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Say something positive about our cup draw, will you be there?

  1. #16

    Default

    Positive
    It ain't on tv.that do?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Isle of Wight
    Posts
    3,171

    Default

    Karl Robinson is no longer the fakes manager !

  3. Default

    Originally Posted by QPRHoop
    Iíll be there
    Wave to me.

  4. Default

    I'll be there! Going to bring my QPR flag from the play off final. Can't wait! I know there's a 99% chance it'll be a gash game put it's the 1% chance of seeing a great game that keeps me coming back, a bit like the Brentford game.

  5. Default

    Originally Posted by Joe90
    I'll be there! Going to bring my QPR flag from the play off final. Can't wait! I know there's a 99% chance it'll be a gash game put it's the 1% chance of seeing a great game that keeps me coming back, a bit like the Brentford game.
    I think there's 100% chance of it being gash.

  6. #21

    Default

    Until the FA Cup has a Champions League place at stake it will always be a 2nd 11 competition from now on. Who really cares?

  7. Default

    Originally Posted by bakes8
    I think there's 100% chance of it being gash.
    We need cheerleaders for before the game and halftime. That will liven things up.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,919
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The QPR GOALS Competition

    This Season. 10 Prizes of the SAVVY card game www.savvygames.co.uk

    All QPR fans welcome. Join up/Join in anytime!

    Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence

  9. #24

    Default

    keep hoping every year that something will change but it never does , will make up my mind nearer the time

  10. #25

    Default

    ollies gunna be seething when he sees a crowd of 4000 watch us beat mk 2-1

  11. #26

    Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    ollies gunna be seething when he sees a crowd of 4000 watch us beat mk 2-1
    maybe ollie won't be with us by then

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •