Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say something positive about our cup draw, will you be there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say something positive about our cup draw, will you be there?

I am delighted to announce that after checking my diary, I will be mainly unavailable for this game, and that it may be similarly engaged for any future cup events thereafter up until my demise, on the basis that two can play the long historical game.
    Last edited by Olly; 05-12-2017, 10:44 AM.

ummm probably not tbh. i might take my nephews there but don't see the point, cost of travel, day out and tickets will cost too much for what is in essence a friendly

Comment

Stopped going to cup games the moment Ollie was appointed.
      As the bloke has said himself " a tea bag stays in the cup longer than I do "

Remember our appalling run of failure in cup competitions under him last time he was here. To be fair there were other managers along the way who have been no better either.

Comment

I'm going nowhere near it.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Crap draw but will probably go as I'm off work first 2 weeks of January.
          Will regret it as soon as team is announced

Comment

Comment

I was watching it on a poor quality stream and actually thought we had drawn Man Utd at home so was briefly feeling positive (about the draw not our chances of progression)

Comment

I’ll be there

Comment

It's been going on for years and to be honest it's farkin disgrace that clubs are allowed to treat this competition with such indifference it's about time the FA and football put penalties in that clubs must field a minimum of 6 1st teamers for each game

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    It's been going on for years and to be honest it's farkin disgrace that clubs are allowed to treat this competition with such indifference it's about time the FA and football put penalties in that clubs must field a minimum of 6 1st teamers for each game
                    Couldn't agree more. And the reason I haven't been to a cup game since what I think was Warnock's final game in MK.

Nothing other than a gross lack of respect for the fans in my opinion. With the idiot managers thinking they're being clever.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Couldn't agree more, about teams undermining the F.A. cup. but the F.A were partly at fault of undermining their own competition the year that they allowed Manchester Utd to opt out and go and play in some two bob world championship that no one was interested in.other than Utd, Also think that the F.A should be lobbying to get the winners a champions League place. the premier league will not want to give up one of their places, and don't give a $hit about the FA and the FA cup. As for us I would really like us to take it seriously and put a descent team out and give it a go, but I doubt it very much and Holloway as previous managers, treats the cups with utter contempt, by putting understrength $hit teams out which is why I've not attended a League cup game in 3 years.and with our cup record it's only one game a year

Comment

I'd absolutely love us to have a decent cup run. Our record is shameful, and a cup run can bring some confidence back. Whereas being bent over and rodgered senseless by a group of part timers or whatever doesn't solve anything.

Mid table, so we have no excuse not to have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                          I’ll be there
                          Will you stay until the end?

Comment

Chucked out of your normal seat. Chaos trying to get into SA Road stand.Bl**y pillars in the way. U23s being played out of position. Poor atmosphere. Management treating it as a joke. What's not like?

Comment

Something positive.... that is very difficult. We all know what we'll get as far as the team will be and our history tells us it will be just another 90 minute stay in this years competition.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X