Holloway, can we ask........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway, can we ask........

....before fans shell out for a ticket and make the effort to attend (like many I will anyway) will you be taking the cup game seriously or do you have your excuses already rehearsed? I know we're not likely to win the thing but it would be nice to at least give ourselves the chance of a day out at the Etihad or a p*ss take at the Emirates to relieve the tedium of this season.

To be fair to him, he does tell us when hes going to play the subs.
    Which im sure he will , to a 7k crowdl
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-12-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

7k....hmm, generous! They should all get a voucher for Scumford Bridge 4th round - just in case eh?

Comment

No I won't go coz the numpties calling for kids to be given game time (they've never seen them , don't know anything other than hear say ) now if the manager was going to admit half our sides that are available aren't good enough to play this fashionable 3 at the 6 in m/f and play to strengths of the half of his side that are either dross of just reasonable and give them a simple 4_4_2 then I might be tempted

Comment

Its going to be a reserve side because he wants to concentrate on the play offs push in 2018.��
          I won't bother going just to see QPR humiliated by the MK Dons again,

Comment

This is what I mean guys - if he engaged in a bit of positive PR and said things like wanting to see what 'his boys' could do without the pressure of the league, and it would be nice to lift our fans with a plum draw here next round or a good day out somewhere then he might get a bit more respect.

Comment

What’s all this about wanting to enjoy themselves? That’s not what the new qpr is about. You sit there and stop bloody complaining and leaving early. Didn’t you know the employees of the club are doing all this out of the goodness of their heart? We need to stick to our aim and target for qpr in the years to come......which is to be the best team in the lower third of the 2nd tier of English football. Now if that doesn’t get the juices flowing, then you know nothing about football....go support chelsea...or do we say Brentford nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                This is what I mean guys - if he engaged in a bit of positive PR and said things like wanting to see what 'his boys' could do without the pressure of the league, and it would be nice to lift our fans with a plum draw here next round or a good day out somewhere then he might get a bit more respect.
                That's what I wanted for the league cup and said so at the time. I also said after the exit that it was a shame as all we would have to look forward to is another season of struggle. and here we are.

Comment

Working...
                X