A question for #OllieOut brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for #OllieOut brigade

If your wish was granted and Tony gave Ollie the boot....

Who would be your replacement?

Why would they do any better than Ollie?

A good question, I don't think there will be a bunch of proven managers lining up to take over this challenged squad, maybe Ramsey will be re-appointed?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Up to club to source a replacement. Suspect most likely a foreigner looking to get into English league or up and coming lower league.

Think most would be better than Ollie. Look at his record with us and over last five years. Mainly rank. Nobody else at this level would touch him. Need someone half sensible who is prepared to play players in their correct positions.

How about Mackie as player manager?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Up to club to source a replacement. Suspect most likely a foreigner looking to get into English league or up and coming lower league.

Think most would be better than Ollie. Look at his record with us and over last five years. Mainly rank. Nobody else at this level would touch him. Need someone half sensible who is prepared to play players in their correct positions.

How about Mackie as player manager?
        So it is up to the club to replace him, but up to the forums to sack him

Comment

Pulls and Francis for me. Unlikely to happen obviously but that would be my choice

Comment

I suspect Gareth Ainsworth would be in the frame. Also perhaps Clement if Swansea pull the trigger on him, although I suspect he'd need to take a big drop in salary.

I feel we are just about at a stage where something needs to be done. Ollie looks like a beaten man, and the vast majority of the fans seem to have given up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Pullis and Francis probably Hull will get him or Swansea if they sack Clement.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  No, it is the club who do both?

We can voice our opinions on the manager and it is up to the club to take action if they deem fit to do so.

I don't want him in charge any longer and will not watch the games until he has gone.

Any new manager is unlikely to persist with a wing back system without wing backs nor misfiring strikers Washington and Mackie,

That will do for me to start with.

Comment

Pulis is the obvious answer but what about McClaren??

Comment

John Collins ex Hibs manager good technical player who played under Tigana at Monaco. Been out of the management game a while but speaks a lot of sense.

Comment

Seriously can’t believe people are saying Pulis. As mentioned on a previous thread a few weeks ago he would never come here due to the massive drop in salary and, even if he did, I would love to see this forum after a few months of drossball.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post

Pe teacher
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

paul clement, simon grayson or kevin nolan

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post

Brad that is a very good question and of course none of us know the answers but one thing for sure something has to change or we will get dragged into a relegation fight. Whether it’s tactics or manager something needs to change.

Comment

Working...
                              X