• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikers

I feel the answer to Ollies problems are easy to solve imho

Play both Smith and Sylla and 442 with Wsiolek and Shopido on the wings

OTHERWISE YOU ARE GOING TO BE SACKED.

No more chances for Mackie or Washington at present as your job is on the line now

If we played the above do you really think that we would only have one shot on target

Wake up before you receive your P45 Ollie.

he Needs to start by playing players in their correct positions. It’s not rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      he Needs to start by playing players in their correct positions. It’s not rocket science
      may as well be for ollie!

i'm a big fan of sylla and smith defo deserves a run in the team but i cam guarentee that we're gunna be treated to crappie and gump for the rest of the season oh and wingbacks too

Comment

Wheeler Sylla Wzsolek

Is the way forward imo, with Smith as super sub.

Comment

Would anybody think it's absolutely horrific to try Washington in centre mid before writing him off totally ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Would anybody think it's absolutely horrific to try Washington in centre mid before writing him off totally ?
            i think he does better on the wing rather than as a striker. hes good at making a nuisence of himself when cutting in from the left but defo not as a striker imo. hes had enough chances up front and tbh if we had anyone else better in washingtons role they'd be playing.
            sadly for him i think hes been a flop, at least when you compare him to luongo you could see moments of brilliance from him over the past 2 seasons whereas conor has done nothing to stand out

Comment

If we play Smith has to be with wingers from the start to get crosses in. He works as an impact sub because usually by then we are chasing the game and pumping balls into him.

We have wingers and should be using them especially as we went to the trouble of signing them in the first place!

I don't mind Washington but he needs a main striker beside or slightly in front of him. To have him as your main goal threat doesn't work and makes him look worse than he is. Enough to destroy anyone's confidence and poor man management.

Comment

Exactly FF wingers and strikers that is what we need it's so obvious it hurts

Why can't he see this he's gonna get the tin tack because he is being blind

Smith deserves a run in the team with Sylla both score goals for gods sake farking play them or get the sack

Comment

If people still want Washington in the team then play him on the wing easy really

Comment

While I think our strikers are limited, can't help but point out the issue of the lack of real clear cut chances they get.

Would hope having out and out wingers would address this as Pavel is about the only player I can think of who has actually set strikers up for chances from open play. Think Freeman's assists are all coming from corners (which I am not complaining about).

Comment

Holloway seems to obstinate to change anything. He will see changing tactics as admitting he got it wrong. Same as playing Mackie every week. Washington is not a championship player, someone got carried away after 1\2 a good season in L1 and overpaid.

Comment

Working...
                      X