QPR to appeal Mackie red card!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to appeal Mackie red card!

And with our luck we will win and the useless prick will play the next 3 games

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    And with our luck we will win and the useless prick will play the next 3 games

Comment

Bloody hope not. 3 game suspension for Forest Gimp was the only positive to come out of yesterday for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Bloody hope not. 3 game suspension for Forest Gimp was the only positive to come out of yesterday for me!
        how have things got so bad that we have come to this

Comment

Comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            how have things got so bad that we have come to this
            Gone from Forest Gump to Forest Gimp as well now.

Is Mackie the most hated man to ever pull on a Rangers shirt? I think he is. Well since Gladwin anyway
            You got two reallly nice blokes like Caulker and Jet sitting at home, and that scum bag Gimp is my hate figure

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Is Mackie the most hated man to ever pull on a Rangers shirt? I think he is. Well since Gladwin anyway
              You got two reallly nice blokes like Caulker and Jet sitting at home, and that scum bag Gimp is my hate figure
              Tbf neither of those wasters turn up on a saturday so its hard to hate on them. Complete non-entities.

Looking at the Mackie foul again it's not a red for me. But the ref was on the spot and I doubt its gonna get downgraded.

Comment

Not a chance in hell.

Hately first one that comes to mind. 100% worse.

Mackie is not unlikable he's just totally shite.

Comment

I don’t think I he’s hated but his role should be the same as Smith. Come off the bench last 15mins when defence is worn down and bring some extra energy. If he was used that way don’t think there would be to many complaints but he’s being used as the answer from minute one when he’s not the solution

Comment

I know your post is tongue in cheek but how can Mackie be a hate figure for any Rs fan? I’ve never rated him, thought it was a backward step bringing him back to the club and even more so when he got a contract extension....but, you can’t doubt he tries for the club. He’s just not very good. The problem is Holloway as he plays him every game with that other not very good trier, Washington. Most hated for me has to still be Bosingwa....ex-scum too.

Comment

I don’t think I he’s hated but his role should be the same as Smith. Come off the bench last 15mins when defence is worn down and bring some extra energy. If he was used that way don’t think there would be to many complaints but he’s being used as the answer from minute one when he’s not the solution
                      Spot on.

Comment

Mackie should not be a starter, don't dislike him at all, loves rangers. It's team selection and constant changes that is our problem, we all know we are not great but honestly after watching us at Preston enough is enough. If it wasn't a red then we should appeal but if we win put mackie on bench, we are so boring to watch.

Comment

To be honest, the spell check on my phone changed it from Forest Gump to Forest Gimp. But when I read it back it somehow seemed appropriate, so I just left it as it was!

Comment

it was a shocking tackle and i hope the fa extend his ban. you could see the hate in his eyes as he launched himself into that poor players body. he needs to be stopped before he does it again asap

Comment

Cant argue with that. Think he deserves a place in the squad i really do. Smith and Mackie as impact subs could have won that game yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X