Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The get west londons report on the game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see people lose their jobs but the harsh truth is we're poor. As was mentioned on another thread Holloways record is terrible, what was it? 15wins 11 draws and 26 losses? That will only get us out the division one way.

Yeah people can point to his passion, and there's no doubt he cares, but I care and I shouldn't have the job either.

You can point to us being unlucky with injuries htc but that just doesn't wash over 50 odd games. What's the old saying, better to be a lucky manager than a good one? I'm not sure Ollie is either I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      now they do and you can see there playing for the shirt!
      That wont be enough sadly. They have to be properly coached, organised and selected. I see no evidence whatsoever of tactical progression.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        That wont be enough sadly. They have to be properly coached, organised and selected. I see no evidence whatsoever of tactical progression.
        Really, you see no evidence yet we held preston for virtually 70 minutes! our game was stunted yesterday so you cant judge on yesterdays game, but i can see plenty of evidence of good things, but we cant all be the same.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Really, you see no evidence yet we held preston for virtually 70 minutes! our game was stunted yesterday so you cant judge on yesterdays game, but i can see plenty of evidence of good things, but we cant all be the same.
          What about the 50+ games he has been in charge? Our worst manager in years.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            What about the 50+ games he has been in charge? Our worst manager in years.
            Right so of those first say 15,20 games was a team that was totally shot of any confidence, conceding late goals all the time, and a midfield that wasnt working whatever was tried, after a transfer window we have 4 or 5 good players bought on very little spending & all of a sudden we have a very good midfield, the balance hasnt gone right uptop at the moment and scoring, could do with more goals from midfield, but out of those 50 games how many with our current midfield and ollie signings? what is it about 15,16 games i cant remember!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Would just like to say, with mackie in the starting 11 since he's come back, we've averaged 1.097 points per game. Without him in the starting line up, we've averaged 1.25. Drastic enough a difference that it should be clear that he shouldn't start. Does holloway not know this? do the club's stats people not tell him this? I feel like this is valuable information into weeding out the players who shouldn't start and it's pretty straightforward analysis.
              I can also say that we've got 1.265 points with Wszolek in the starting line up compared to 0.71 without him. Again though, Holloway hasn't seemed to enjoy playing him, preferring others who don't bring as much to our winning formula.
              Good to find a post of yours I'm in full agreement with Nas. Doesn't happen often but it's nice when it does

Comment

Right so of those first say 15,20 games was a team that was totally shot of any confidence, conceding late goals all the time, and a midfield that wasnt working whatever was tried, after a transfer window we have 4 or 5 good players bought on very little spending & all of a sudden we have a very good midfield, the balance hasnt gone right uptop at the moment and scoring, could do with more goals from midfield, but out of those 50 games how many with our current midfield and ollie signings? what is it about 15,16 games i cant remember!
                The idiot's record this season is just as bad!

Comment

The idiot's record this season is just as bad!
                  2 wins and we`re just about in the top 10! panic panic panic & that gets you nowhere

Comment

2 wins and we`re just about in the top 10! panic panic panic & that gets you nowhere
                    We've won 6 of the last 28. Where do you think those wins will come from? In between about 10 games where we don't win!

A new manager might help.

Comment

Read it and see what phil spencer says, talk about mountains and mole hills on here

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-qprs-13987106
                      I appreciate you didn't watch the game mate, but some of that report. Really?

QPR were on par with Preston North End for almost the entire match, so much so you'd have been hard-pushed to recognise that they were a man worse-off than the hosts.

On Holloway:
                      He gets a fair bit of stick from the QPR fans, but no-one who was in attendance at Deepdale could argue with his decisions on the day.

A bold decision to start Ilias Chair looked like it was paying off, before Mackie's red card forced his hand into changing the system.Ollie reacted promptly and pulled the team into a 4-4-1 system until Matt Smith's introduction, a system which looked to put QPR in firm control of the game despite going up against a side who were a man better off.He didn't panic and the game played out exactly how he would have wanted until a mental lapse in the closing stages.

Clearly not worth reading any report they ever write again. This is absolute nonsense.

Have a read of the match thread Pinkie and tell me if it sounds like we were as in control as this joker seems to think.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        I appreciate you didn't watch the game mate, but some of that report. Really?

QPR were on par with Preston North End for almost the entire match, so much so you'd have been hard-pushed to recognise that they were a man worse-off than the hosts.

On Holloway:
                        He gets a fair bit of stick from the QPR fans, but no-one who was in attendance at Deepdale could argue with his decisions on the day.

A bold decision to start Ilias Chair looked like it was paying off, before Mackie's red card forced his hand into changing the system.Ollie reacted promptly and pulled the team into a 4-4-1 system until Matt Smith's introduction, a system which looked to put QPR in firm control of the game despite going up against a side who were a man better off.He didn't panic and the game played out exactly how he would have wanted until a mental lapse in the closing stages.

Clearly not worth reading any report they ever write again. This is absolute nonsense.

Have a read of the match thread Pinkie and tell me if it sounds like we were as in control as this joker seems to think.
                        Brights i wont bother as we had 10 men anyway so ill just wait til the next game to judge better thanks mate.

Comment

We've won 6 of the last 28. Where do you think those wins will come from? In between about 10 games where we don't win!

A new manager might help.
                          I didnt realise we had played 28 games this season!

Comment

Pinks you do know few months ago you were banging same drum saying we’re four points off play offs now it’s two wins ish off tenth. Admire your loyalty and positivity but it’s coming back to bite you on the a rse as well as thank you Ollie threads after Handful of games.

What we’re experiencing now is not the exception, this is Ollie and what he does. Nice man butt ugly manager. I and few others got jumped on for predicting this from when he got job, before he even chose a team. I was not swayed by nostalgia just his recent record and it’s rubbish and what I anticipated is being played out in reality

Comment

I didnt realise we had played 28 games this season!
                              Includes tail end of last season when we were fighting for our lives and dumb dumb nearly took us down! Sorry, forgot he was trying things out and multi tasking by trying to get us League One football at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Good to find a post of yours I'm in full agreement with Nas. Doesn't happen often but it's nice when it does
                                We don't need statistics to tell us how woeful poor Mackie is and how he shouldn't be playing....

Comment

Working...
                                X