Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The get west londons report on the game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Pinks you do know few months ago you were banging same drum saying we’re four points off play offs now it’s two wins ish off tenth. Admire your loyalty and positivity but it’s coming back to bite you on the a rse as well as thank you Ollie threads after Handful of games.

What we’re experiencing now is not the exception, this is Ollie and what he does. Nice man butt ugly manager. I and few others got jumped on for predicting this from when he got job, before he even chose a team. I was not swayed by nostalgia just his recent record and it’s rubbish and what I anticipated is being played out in reality
    Is the season over i hadnt realised?! didnt realise theres not many games left to win ill bookmark this westy and hopefully bump it
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      We don't need statistics to tell us how woeful poor Mackie is and how he shouldn't be playing....
      I agree but was referring to his stats on Pawel too.

It's perfectly true though that if your eyes consistently tell you something, it's highly likely that the stats will also bear that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Is the season over i hadnt realised?! didnt realise theres not many games left to win ill bookmark this westy and hopefully bump it
        No it’s not but I’m providing example of how you have been saying same thing but the message is changing to suit your argument

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          I agree but was referring to his stats on Pawel too.

It's perfectly true though that if your eyes consistently tell you something, it's highly likely that the stats will also bear that out.
          I wish I could borrow Pinkie's eyes for a game or two to cheer myself up.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            No chance, he needs them so he can stare all doe eyed at his idol!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              No it’s not but I’m providing example of how you have been saying same thing but the message is changing to suit your argument
              Stop it Wests.

We're only 13 points from the play offs man.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Wouldn't that be wonderful....

Comment

The bottom line is we are in a results business and right now we are not getting any so dress it anyway you like but the bottom line is he is failing badly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    The bottom line is we are in a results business and right now we are not getting any so dress it anyway you like but the bottom line is he is failing badly.
                    Well the clown owner just opened his hole and spewed out how happy he is that the players are showing lots of heart and kissing the badge.
                    He also went onto say how we creatEd copious amounts of chances to score yesterday.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Gutted to lose yesterday but boys played with heart with 10 men. Some tough decisions . Even with 10 we created chances. Great start from Illias chair

Comment

Working...
                      X