No announcement yet.

Ollie's post match chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s an embarrassment. Shocking record at any level. Sets the team up to lose, blokes an absolute donkey and it’s time to go. Stop playing players out of position you stupid ####ing ####!!!!!!

Comment

Watched video again actually feel sorry for him he looks a beaten man

Comment

Hes gone so old overnight as well.

One bullet, Mackie or Ollie?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Watched video again actually feel sorry for him he looks a beaten man
          Writings on the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Can we line them up one behind the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Yep thats allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                i think their heads are too thick for that to work...

Comment

Plenty of passion, but job is too big for him

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

I will have jfk's "magic bullet"
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Excuse after excuse stopped listening now,It was probably the fans who travelled's fault for staying until the end,

Comment

While that Chairman backs him like he has today we will forever be cast further and further adrift from even the top half of the table.

Comment

He does look like he did before he jacked it at Palace a few years ago stating the job was too big for him. Looks under immense pressure. Shame, as I'm sure even the most die hard Ollie outer doesn't want to see him destroyed.

Comment

I would rather the man walked now than wait another 6 games when we are seriously in the pooop.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              He does look like he did before he jacked it at Palace a few years ago stating the job was too big for him. Looks under immense pressure. Shame, as I'm sure even the most die hard Ollie outer doesn't want to see him destroyed.
                              Feel exactly this and it’s why I was so disappointed with his appointment as it was always going to be like this. I so hoped he would prove us all wrong. I like Olly he is a likeable man but he wasn’t the right man for us a second time, it very rarely works. Sadly his funny interviews have been replaced by irrational rants like last Monday’s which to me shows you the pressure he is under. Every manager has his favourite players who they turn to throughout their careers but his continuing picking of Jamie Mackie is not helping him at the moment either as we can all see it is hampering us up front. He should bite the bullet play 2 wingers and Smith, alongside Washington or Sylla. He can then change systems when we are back to basics and picking up points again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Feel exactly this and it’s why I was so disappointed with his appointment as it was always going to be like this. I so hoped he would prove us all wrong. I like Olly he is a likeable man but he wasn’t the right man for us a second time, it very rarely works. Sadly his funny interviews have been replaced by irrational rants like last Monday’s which to me shows you the pressure he is under. Every manager has his favourite players who they turn to throughout their careers but his continuing picking of Jamie Mackie is not helping him at the moment either as we can all see it is hampering us up front. He should bite the bullet play 2 wingers and Smith, alongside Washington or Sylla. He can then change systems when we are back to basics and picking up points again.
                                I make you right Kit. Think the bloke is under pressure and falling to pieces. I love Ollie as a player and a manager, but the job should be taken out of his hands before he goes mental.

Comment

Working...
                                X